News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/11 - Toyota Park - Bridgeview, IL - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, June 11, 2010, 08:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

so Show of Life was the closer.. probably had a Bug thing going on.  we shall see...

DI

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on June 12, 2010, 12:17:23 AM
so Show of Life was the closer.. probably had a Bug thing going on.  we shall see...

I'm not sure I've ever heard that song.

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Been a fun night!  K plizzel to all my nizzels!  :beers:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

shamwow

"If your gonna run up on the stage..."

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 12, 2010, 12:18:58 AM

It's in the media center. go check it out.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

I actually liked the Trey versions but I can see it being a total energy drain..

mistercharlie

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 12, 2010, 12:19:42 AM

It's in the media center. go check it out.

uh.. I'm listening to Phish from 1995. Priorities, dude.

mistercharlie

It's been great hangin' with everyone tonight!!!  :beers:

DI

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.