News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

37-year-old undergrad debuts play inspired by touring with Phish

Started by birdman, February 28, 2011, 11:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Cool.

Nice to be able to make something of one's experiences...

I'd be curious to read the play.

fauxpaxfauxreal

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

Quote from: bvaz on February 28, 2011, 12:00:21 PM
I hope charlie sheen gets the lead.

Sheen is more of one of those dirty tour-rats who has never been inside the show. He would just walk around the lot scoring drugs and blasting Jay-Z on his boombox.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phil

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 28, 2011, 01:09:14 PM
Quote from: bvaz on February 28, 2011, 12:00:21 PM
I hope charlie sheen gets the lead.

Sheen is more of one of those dirty tour-rats who has never been inside the show. He would just walk around the lot scoring drugs and blasting Jay-Z on his boombox.

Every once in a while he'd try to sell grilled cheese to recoup some of his losses. Every time the funds would be woefully mismanaged and spent on cheap, cheap lot hoes and bunk mahl.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

sophist

5:1 odds the manuscript eventually becomes blotter paper. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Mr Minor

Quote from: sophist on February 28, 2011, 01:51:44 PM
5:1 odds the manuscript eventually becomes blotter paper.

What do you mean eventually?
:crazy: