News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 11, 2011, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

justjezmund

so Ive probably listened to this promo youtube vid a hundred times now at this point.  Cant wait for this to drop.   :crazy:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: justjezmund on August 18, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
so Ive probably listened to this promo youtube vid a hundred times now at this point.  Cant wait for this to drop.   :crazy:

Nice! Pre-Order should be ready to drop next week!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 18, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

Nice!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

Finally!  I was getting worried that too much time had passed and that you guys missed the peak of visibility/excitement/whatever about it with the public. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

justjezmund

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on August 18, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

Finally!  I was getting worried that too much time had passed and that you guys missed the peak of visibility/excitement/whatever about it with the public.

Literally the only good thing about "sponsored" Facebook posts was having me watch the vid. 
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mistercharlie

I just pre-ordered the new album!!!  :crazy:

And when I see you at The Mousetrap, I'll be wanting to buy one of those Puppy in my Pocket shirts. I didn't order one though Bandcamp because I want to see them first-hand and decide which color/size is best for me.

Looking forward to next month!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Yep!
Went all-in, too.

mbw

I just ordered the matches.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sls.stormyrider

pre ordered

(sorry, no matches)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

birdman

Order placed. I missed the poster the first time around. Now  I'll add it to my collection of tubes.
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

Delivered today!  my phone went kaput today so no pics.   :-(
Gonna blast this cd thingy on the way home!

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on September 10, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
Delivered today!  my phone went kaput today so no pics.   :-(
Gonna blast this cd thingy on the way home!

Mine arrive today also! Gonna blast the cd thingy on my drive tomorrow!  :music:

shoreline99

Got mine today too!  :wtu:

There's a whole lot of familiar faces in that inside jacket photo.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.