News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHISH IS FUCKING BACK!!!!!!

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 08, 2009, 12:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 21, 2024, 04:01:21 PMreally?
noone?

:wtu:

The fact that they are still pushing the boundaries of creativity makes me so happy.
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 22, 2024, 11:47:12 PM
noone?

The fact that they are still pushing the boundaries of creativity makes me so happy.

I honestly can't think of another band in history who put as much effort into creating unique experiences for their fans. There are and were big bands like Pink Floyd who used the rock concert as a vehicle for grand-scale creative production, but they would take that show on the road. Nobody bothers to do this for a single show with something new for the next one. It's is just completely unique, in my opinion. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VA $l!m

Quote from: PIE-GUY on Yesterday at 09:22:58 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 22, 2024, 11:47:12 PM
noone?

I honestly can't think of another band in history who put as much effort into creating unique experiences for their fans. There are and were big bands like Pink Floyd who used the rock concert as a vehicle for grand-scale creative production, but they would take that show on the road. Nobody bothers to do this for a single show with something new for the next one. It's is just completely unique, in my opinion.
yeah it definitely was something to take a step back and put in perpective.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-