News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2012-06/30-07/01 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI

Started by anthrax, March 03, 2012, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

the next best thing to a hometown show...who's in:

Anthrax
Mirth (1st night)
Aphineday
Zimbra
Lifeboy
edbanky
tet
Moonmoog
KingOfPrussia
Roggae

mbw

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

emay

Will hopefully be hittin these two shows up. Whats the closest airport to fly to? Chitown or Milwaukee??

mbw

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 05, 2012, 11:52:46 AM
Will hopefully be hittin these two shows up. Whats the closest airport to fly to? Chitown or Milwaukee??

milwaukee.

anthrax

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 05, 2012, 11:52:46 AM

also check the rockford airport.  they are doing a lot more large flights to compete with the chicago airports.

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

lifeboy13

25 more days, can hardly wait!  My yearly pilgrimage to Phish Tour!
Good Day, Every Day!

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

aphineday

moonmoog

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

aphineday

I'll volunteer to organize this meetup. I think I have numbers for Mirth and Zimbra, everyone else PM me your numbers, and I'll make sure to send out a text day of meetup.
That being said, will night one work for everyone? It's the only night we'll have Mirth, and the rest of us appear to be both nights.

anthrax

Quote from: aphineday on June 09, 2012, 03:04:32 PM
I'll volunteer to organize this meetup. I think I have numbers for Mirth and Zimbra, everyone else PM me your numbers, and I'll make sure to send out a text day of meetup.
That being said, will night one work for everyone? It's the only night we'll have Mirth, and the rest of us appear to be both nights.

Mirth, are you def in for night 1 alpine???