News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/29 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by whatapiper, December 29, 2012, 11:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatapiper

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on December 30, 2012, 01:57:14 PM
12/28 is the new 12/30

I may agree with you, for the last two years anyway, 12/30/09 was a smoker.  Didn't 12/28 that year have that monster BOTT?
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mbw

antelope19

I'd volunteer, but there's no telling how much attention ill be paying the show with the Redskins playing the cowboys tonight.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sandcastles

Quote from: susep on December 30, 2012, 12:35:24 PM
Quote from: anthrax on December 30, 2012, 12:10:02 PM
some dude threw a huge pile of green glowsticks all at once from the upper levels onto the back of the floor.  that served as the catalyst to get a group of people to start cheering and then the whole thing just took off from there.

its preety weak if the largest draw from the crowd is because of fan behavior vs music.   :shakehead:

Saw the glowsticks start flying from my seat in the 200s just as the jam started. The energy build was cool, but all that b/c of some glowsticks? The crowd almost erupted a second time a little later in the jam when people started tossing them again.  Bleh ending shortly after.  Weird Reba.
We're gonna sail through the night sky like a pair of bottle rockets

macaronihead

Thought this one kinda sucked. Like most have said, to me the only highlights were Reba and Golden Age > Waves. 1 set was just songs. Which it is a lot of the time these days, but there was absolutely no flow. It was awkward. Then 2nd set was more of a songfest. Suzy and 46 Days seemed to have an extra punch and were well played but that was it. Oh well. Better than last year's 12/29, that's for sure.