News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/29 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mbw, December 29, 2013, 08:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Caravan2001

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 29, 2013, 11:10:26 PM
Closer?  This time tomorrow night I will need to start breaking out for the train. ....they have been starting 2nd sets late....my last train leaves at midnight  :frustrated:

This would not make me happy.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Good night for a breather--everyone happy inside. Bowie's settling in sweet.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on December 29, 2013, 11:17:05 PM
These composed sections are sounding pretty good.

Sounded spot on and then I lost the stream.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Jam didn't do much but the composed sections were indeed buttery.