News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/23 Magnaball

Started by anthrax, August 23, 2015, 08:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

8/23/15
Magnaball - Watkins Glen, NY

I:  PYITE, Buffalo Bill, A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing, Limb by Limb, Waiting All Night, Theme From the Bottom > Maze, The Line, Stash, Reba, I Didn't Know*, Character Zero

II:  Martian Monster > Down with Disease -> Scents and Subtle Sounds > What's the Use > Dirt, Mike's Song > Fuego > Twist > Weekapaug  Groove > Martian  Monster

E:  YEM**

*Crew/Festival Acknowledgements
**w/ Fireworks and The Very Long Fuse quote by Page

anthrax

been a hell of a summer with  :phish: and  :syf: and i've got 1 more night to wind things down.  i have to report into work tomorrow (that's why i'm not at magna), but for now...let's do this!!

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

One day closer to Denver!  Let's do this boys!

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

You can't call an opener after it's already opened.
I said,
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 23, 2015, 08:09:52 PM
Punch!

Caravan2001

anyone know of a free vid stream?  I have the stream, but a friend is asking.  How many logins can stream?  My current LP purchase has three devices running it.

mehead

Struggling out of the gates, ouch

barnesy305

I swear Trey will never play Punch right ever again. Fuck

jedifunk

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 23, 2015, 08:12:56 PM
anyone know of a free vid stream?  I have the stream, but a friend is asking.  How many logins can stream?  My current LP purchase has three devices running it.
i believe its 5 streams on one purchase

i was also going to ask if anyone had a login i could take advantage of tonight
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio