News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/06 - Dick’s Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Post-Show Discussion

Started by khalpin, September 07, 2015, 02:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sls.stormyrider

2 FOBs were up by 6:30 AM
got the Schoeps, recommended

From what I've heard of the 1st set on the way to work, they were on.

can't wait to hear the rest
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

whatapiper

Holy smokes, so stoked for those in attendance, this summer blew the roof off my expectations. I just feel sorry for anyone who bailed at the beginning of tweeprise!

Missed the stream but seriously look forward to watching this 2nd set/encore.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Hicks

Bailing on watching the TV with the wife and watching the stream of the second half of the second set and encore was the best decision I've made in a while. 

Thank you Phish! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

khalpin

birdman

I think trey's acknowledgement and thanks towards the fans and the community as a whole was quite touching and heartfelt.
God damnit I love this band
Paug FTMFW!

Lifeboy

Quote from: birdman on September 07, 2015, 12:30:21 PM
I think trey's acknowledgement and thanks towards the fans and the community as a whole was quite touching and heartfelt.

Came here to say the same thing. I haven't listened to the show yet, but I just watched the entire encore, and MAN was that awesome....
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Igbo

Totally agree. Almost started tearing up hearing Trey thank US. Just shows how much we are all in this together. Then the lyrics to United We Stand were perfect sentiments. This summer starting with FTW to one of the best Phish tours in history, I couldn't be happier for the band, the fans, and the future of this band. THANK YOU!

Undermind

This was already my favorite show of the run before the encore, but wow just wow.   What a lucky group we are to have a band like this!!!

also

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

runawayjimbo

I also got a kick at Trey's instructions how to properly score the setlist when they play Harpua.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Igbo on September 07, 2015, 12:43:18 PM

Totally agree. Almost started tearing up hearing Trey thank US. Just shows how much we are all in this together. Then the lyrics to United We Stand were perfect sentiments. This summer starting with FTW to one of the best Phish tours in history, I couldn't be happier for the band, the fans, and the future of this band. THANK YOU!

All of this. No hesitation or questions.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

So they didn't play Once in a Lifetime very well did they? Fahk it, still awesome.
Bring in the dude!