News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/06 - Dick’s Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Post-Show Discussion

Started by khalpin, September 07, 2015, 02:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: justjezmund on September 09, 2015, 09:12:29 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on September 07, 2015, 09:04:12 PM
Quote from: GBL on September 07, 2015, 07:12:37 PM
Quote from: justjezmund on September 07, 2015, 06:54:32 PM
Just curious, did anyone in attendance get handed a report card?

I did not

:?

Nor I. Why do you ask, pray tell?

My crew at magna was all about this idea about handing out report cards to each other for failings or successes for awesomeness, and my buddy printed up a bunch to hand out at dicks to people doing phish right. thats all.

Quote from: zackonthetrain on September 08, 2015, 06:18:25 PM
Quote from: justjezmund on September 07, 2015, 06:54:32 PM
Just curious, did anyone in attendance get handed a report card?

I didn't even get one! i know someone who did tho.

Is it someone I know?

Well goddammit, they missed ME.  :x
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

Just realized that the end of this Disease is kinda/sorta the same chord progression as the Magnaball Tweezer jam. 

Slightly different tempo and timing with the chords but they are both based around I Major > ii Minor > IV Major

I watched both those videos back to back and forgot I had switched vids during the tweezer!

Bring in the dude!

emay

just finishing up the DWD now, going to compare to the magna tweez next. I like where they are at the end of this jam, but def not the highlight of the weekend for me, its good but dont get all the hype its been getting as the best thing all weekend.

edit: heard it for a little while in there, tweezer def lifts off or "modulates" to more places than that DWD did. Would that jam part in tweezer be more of a "tonicization"?

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

just watched the youtube vid of the the encore for the first time in a while
fucking love this band.
great end to the weekend.
was freaking out during that landlady opener too