News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2015-2016

Started by Lifeboy, October 05, 2015, 11:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

First time I can remember watching the All-Star Game and finding it actually exciting.  Not even counting the John Scott thing. 

sls.stormyrider

reposting a comment I mistakenly put in the 2013 thread

I was bummed when the Rangers traded Hagelin, but after watching him with the Pens Sunday night I am really pissed off
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gah

cough cough, presidents trophy....cough, cough

:evil:

:rawk:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sls.stormyrider

congrats, but, I can tell you from 1st hand experience, the real hardware is still a loooooong way off
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

So I haven't watched a lot of playoffs this season but I did keep up with the Pens-Caps and Pens-Bolts series. Pretty pumped that the Pens are getting another crack at the cup. It will be an interesting final for sure.
I know it may seem ridiculous but when there is no Canadian teams in the playoffs, I have a harder time getting right into it. I'm long past the point of thinking my team will ever pull it together and make a run but I always enjoy having one of the six involved.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

It was 29C today, the Stanley Cup starts way too late.  They need to start mid-Sept so this could all be pushed up 6 weeks.

sls.stormyrider

^^
true
I love Stanley Cup hockey more than any other sporting event.
But hockey in June is a little crazy

PIE-GUY

At first I was like "29 sounds like hockey weather." But then I noticed you meant 29 Canadian degrees. I don't know what that means.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

It still sounds cold

mattstick

mattstick

You can't even see Liberia and Myanmar on that one...

anthrax

sls.stormyrider

And why cant' the rest of the world take temperature correctly?

birdman

Paug FTMFW!