News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/07/15-16 - The Gorge - George, Washington

Started by emay, February 05, 2016, 06:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 18, 2016, 10:58:36 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 18, 2016, 03:13:20 PM
flights booked!
tickets purchased!
rides secured!
cant wait!

Ill be in Portland wed night through when we leave friday morning for the Gorge if any of you Portland paugers want to meet up prior to Gorge or if there are any cool pre-shows going on wed/thurs night

I'd meet you wednesday for a brew.  I would also encourage you to drive up Thursday, it's way easier, but you can make it if you leave by 9 or 10 on Friday.  But if you are camping, get there on Thursday for sure.

Word I'm down!
Yeah we're in general camping. Prob planning on leaving at like 9-10 Friday. Also I'm flying out of Portland at 730 pm sun. If we leave at say 11-12 is that gonna be a hard flight to make is there traffic in pacific NW

emay

Actually just talked to my friend and we are leaving at like 7-8 pm on Thursday

Hicks

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 19, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

You're gonna set up camp in the dark at like midnight?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Quote from: Hicks on March 19, 2016, 06:11:25 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 19, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

You're gonna set up camp in the dark at like midnight?

I've usually done that for most festivals to avoid the day of traffic. I just set up tent with car head lights or head lamp and pass out and wake up and set up rest of stuff while people are coming in. But not totally sure on the time we're gonna be going

emay

swamped at work the next couple days but so fucking stoked to be at the Gorge in 4 days!!
any meet up plans for Hicks bday celebration? Prob getting to the Gorge around noon on friday.
Getting to Portland on Wednesday night if anyone wants to get together for some brews or food anytime Thursday.

Caravan2001

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 11, 2016, 11:13:20 AM
swamped at work the next couple days but so fucking stoked to be at the Gorge in 4 days!!
any meet up plans for Hicks bday celebration? Prob getting to the Gorge around noon on friday.
Getting to Portland on Wednesday night if anyone wants to get together for some brews or food anytime Thursday.

Yeah man, getting pumped!  Not sure what my exact plans are but let's keep in touch!  I might be around Thursday for a beer but I also might be dealing getting ready to take off.

zimbra

I haven't been this excited in a while for a Phish show! We don't fly in to Seattle until 10 AM on Friday but headed straight in.  See you clowns there!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

One of the people in our car doens't have tickets yet, gonna try and get them in lot, got some questions:
1. do they have a box office at the gorge?
2. it says on the camp pass you need to show your concert tickets to get into campgrounds do all 3 of us need to show tickets at entrance of camping?

zimbra

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 12, 2016, 05:46:04 PM
One of the people in our car doens't have tickets yet, gonna try and get them in lot, got some questions:
2. it says on the camp pass you need to show your concert tickets to get into campgrounds do all 3 of us need to show tickets at entrance of camping?

1. Yes they do.
2. Don't remember, haven't been since '09.  I hope not as I don't have tickets yet.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

Not sure, but I have an extra for each night if you want it.  Get at me.  What time do you get to town on Thursday?

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 12, 2016, 09:41:52 PM

Not sure, but I have an extra for each night if you want it.  Get at me.  What time do you get to town on Thursday?

Word sounds good! I'll be in town tomorrow at 11 pm.

anthrax

phish just tweeted a low ticket warning for the gorge shows, telling fans to buy tickets in advance.

PIE-GUY

Holy crap - careful out there, kids!! This happened this morning. Full on twister!!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

anthrax

Whoa!  I don't know if I'd stay on top of that van for that.  Dudes lucky he didn't get a tent pole through the neck.