News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Steve Kimock Spring Tour

Started by Superfreakie, February 19, 2016, 04:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Just a heads up for those of you who might like Kimock.....or should definitely go try him out. I've got tix for the Fall River MA show (Saturday 19th) and the Shirley MA show (Thursday 24th). Also possible I hit the Sunday Winery show in NYC. If you can make any of these hit me up. 

Quote03/02/16    Sebastopol, CA    The Abbey – Hopmonk Tavern

03/04/16    Santa Cruz, CA    Kuumbwa Jazz Center

03/05/16    Redway, CA    Mateel Community Center

03/06/16    Grass Valley, CA    The Center for the Arts

03/11/16    San Francisco, CA    The Chapel

03/18/16    Ardmore, PA    Ardmore Music Hall

03/19/16    Fall River, MA    Narrows Center for the Arts

03/20/16    New York, NY    City Winery

03/23/16    Fairfield, CT    Stage One

03/24/16    Shirley, MA    The Bull Run

03/25/16    Woodstock, NY    The Barn | Levon Helm Studios

03/26/16    Hartford, CT    Infinity Hall

03/29/16    N.W. Washington, DC    The Hamilton

03/30/16    Shepherdstown, WV    Opera House Live

03/31/16    Cleveland, OH    Music Box Supper Club

04/01/16    Columbus, OH    Woodlands Tavern

04/02/16    Evanston, IL    SPACE

04/03/16    Pittsburgh, PA    Rex Theater
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

I've always enjoyed Kimock, only caught him once live but it was pretty phenomenal.
I remember I was really excited about the Cole's Law > Tangled Hangers as an opener that night.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

I might hit up that Shirley show.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

pcr3

I think I'm hopping on the Superfreakie bus for Fall River and Shirley. Would love to meet you, Steve.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

Picked up the Shirley tickets today. So I'll be at both shows.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 19, 2016, 09:40:23 PM
I've always enjoyed Kimock, only caught him once live but it was pretty phenomenal.
I remember I was really excited about the Cole's Law > Tangled Hangers as an opener that night.

Tangled Hangers always gets me excited. I f'n love that song.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.