News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/07/10 - Lakeview Amphitheatre - Syracuse, NY

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 31, 2016, 05:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Who's in? This venue looks sick!

Bring in the dude!

emay

:-o
damn that looks awesome!
page side beach side!

pcr3

Wow, that looks pretty sick. That being said, I will not be attending. But I wish I was...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Marmar

Nope...I refuse to go to concerts built on toxic waste dumps.....

I turned down 2 free pav tix.....

Don't drink the water, and stay outta the fields.....shit is toxic.

I call Mercury tonight....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

WhatstheUse?

This venue is a logistical shit show. My car is parked a 40 minute walk to the venue. LOL.
Bring in the dude!

August

whatapiper

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 10, 2016, 06:56:14 PM
This venue is a logistical shit show. My car is parked a 40 minute walk to the venue. LOL.

I would not mind that problem tonight.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

emay

hopefully that means quick exit

Marmar

Christ!?!! :-o They have you parked in downtown Solvay? That's horrid....Like I said bro, stay on pavement....DO NOT walk in the dirt up there, that whole area is a superfund site.....

Marmar

Granted, the venue is a great place to see a show....even the lawn seats are ok.....

but....yeah, 3 eyed fish like the simpsons.....

susep