News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Spring/Summer Tour 2016

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 11, 2016, 10:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmitchell

Anyone at Terminal West tonight that can help out with the set list?  I am probably gonna need some help tracking this one out.  Good times for sure  :clap:
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

sophist

I didn't know you were there.  I would have said hello.  My memory is a little iffy, but I'm pretty sure it was a 5 song set.  I know the opening number was around 20 minutes. 

Pretty good show.  I enjoyed myself.  The band sounded great.  They are def gelling.  I bounced after they finished.  I didn't stick around for the other two acts.  I love T-west. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

pcr3

From what I recall on the stream...

Puppy in my Pocket
Valley Girl
Mr. Murdering Man
Before the Storm
Everyone Knows This is Nowhere
When the Love Is>
Astral Turtle Dance
Jaunt's on Fire

The > was a very smooth segue.  There may have been others, but I was especially tuned in at that point and thought it was great.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

Quote from: pcr3 on May 27, 2016, 09:37:36 AM
From what I recall on the stream...

Puppy in my Pocket
Valley Girl
Mr. Murdering Man
Before the Storm
Everyone Knows This is Nowhere
When the Love Is>
Astral Turtle Dance
Jaunt's on Fire

The > was a very smooth segue.  There may have been others, but I was especially tuned in at that point and thought it was great.

I listened to this whole stream last night. Good stuff all over.

emay

Quote from: jmitchell on May 27, 2016, 03:35:30 AM
Anyone at Terminal West tonight that can help out with the set list?  I am probably gonna need some help tracking this one out.  Good times for sure  :clap:

I texted their manager for the setlist but he hasnt gotten back, his first whole tour on the road must be getting to him.

mbw

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on May 27, 2016, 12:25:12 PM

I texted their manager for the setlist but he hasnt gotten back, his first whole tour on the road must be getting to him.

i know the drummer, i could ask him?

emay

Quote from: mbw on May 27, 2016, 12:55:10 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on May 27, 2016, 12:25:12 PM

i know the drummer, i could ask him?

I assumed he would be asleep in the morning  since he was working hard all night.

WhatstheUse?

Aha - Didn't realize that was you! I don't think we spoke, but our keys player chatted with you. Thank you very much for taping, we appreciate it. Come on down to Macon tonight, we'll get you on the guestlist.

Here's the set list from last night - Terminal West is such an awesome venue!

Puppy in My Pocket
Valley Girl
Mr. Murderin' Man
Before the Storm ->
Everybody Knows This is Nowhere
When the Love Is ->
Astral Turtle Dance

Bring in the dude!

jmitchell

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 27, 2016, 01:08:27 PM
Come on down to Macon tonight, we'll get you on the guestlist.

Sounds good.  Leaving here in about 15-20 minutes

Also just pulled last nights recording off the SDHC, sounds good.  I am not sure if I have listened up to the point where I raised my mics.  I started getting worried the folks standing in front of them talking were going to be loud, but I think I beat it.

jmitchell

can you throw up last nights set list

Thanks

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: jmitchell on May 28, 2016, 12:31:00 PM
can you throw up last nights set list

Thanks

Thanks again for coming out Jeff, it was nice to meet you.

2016-05-27 - The Hummingbird - Macon, GA

I Foreign Eye >
Head Spin
Colorado >
Regretless Acceptance
Hey Pockey A-Way
Black Bart ->
Carry Me On
Power to Love
Have You Ever
I Wanna Love You

Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Been tuning in to most of the streams for a few songs.  Sounding great!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 02, 2016, 07:49:38 PM

:beers:
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 02, 2016, 11:05:15 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 02, 2016, 07:49:38 PM

:beers:

I mean the fact that it is just sitting there on my FB stream is awesome.  Not that I am too lazy to click a link and go somewhere else, but I think that presenting it that way makes it so easy for a lot of people.  If I read about a stream in this thread that was going to be happening later that night, the chance of me remembering and or going to it is pretty slim.  If I am just scrolling down my screen and I see it happening, I'm def going to click on it for a few songs.  Love technology!