News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/14-15 - North Charleston Coliseum - North Charleston, SC

Started by VDB, August 02, 2016, 02:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Tomapella

This dude needs to shut up. I mean, it's not my favorite song either, but come on.

Thanks for the free music, though, random guy.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Tomapella on October 14, 2016, 08:09:35 PM
This dude needs to shut up. I mean, it's not my favorite song either, but come on.

Haha, just said pretty much the same thing. But he's a tool. Maybe it's just the novelty, but I'm digging this way more than TTE.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

emay

They love that second slot ghost in the first set these days

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Caravan2001

I'd respectfully submit that Squirrel is by far not a random guy.  Everyone knows wookies don't play chess.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 15, 2016, 02:12:44 AM

I'd respectfully submit that Squirrel is by far not a random guy.  Everyone knows wookies don't play chess.

Wait, was it Squirrel the red headed gcrew dude? Last I heard he was one of the dozens of freaks adding craziness to Flaiming Lips shows.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Quote from: PGLHAH on October 15, 2016, 09:59:16 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 15, 2016, 02:12:44 AM

Wait, was it Squirrel the red headed gcrew dude? Last I heard he was one of the dozens of freaks adding craziness to Flaiming Lips shows.

That's Shane Johnson but they are like best friends.

birdman

I remember squirrel well. He also had a quote in relix back in the early 90's. something like "jerry and the dead used to be great. But now they are old and in the way" lol .We used to call those guys the red headed brothers waaaay back in the day. There was another small gnomish red headed dready girl from VT who used to hang with them too (who I still see every once in a while at shows). They completed the infamous red triumvirate of red headed wooks back in the day.
Paug FTMFW!