News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, August 02, 2016, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 28, 2016, 03:48:35 PM
Quote from: gah on October 28, 2016, 03:45:47 PM
There's been talk of party favors, and brunches....doesn't seem that anyone's really concerned with what the band is going to play, which seems appropriate too......BUT what's getting me is that not a soul has mentioned a strip club...WTF! I hope you all get out to some shady places....I wouldn't expect anything less actually.

Pretty sure that was implied the moment the word "Vegas" was uttered.

so were drugs, but we got a whole thread about that!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Can't freaking wait !!! Hour away. See you guys tonight looks like I actually need a ticket for tonight might grab the 15 dollar one on stubhub when I land

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on October 28, 2016, 06:18:12 PM
Can't freaking wait !!! Hour away. See you guys tonight looks like I actually need a ticket for tonight might grab the 15 dollar one on stubhub when I land

Score.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on October 28, 2016, 06:18:12 PM

i kinda think that's $15 more than you have to pay.

Buffalo Budd

To all of you bastards lucky enough to be heading in tonight...

.............../´¯/)
............,/¯../ /
.........../..../ /
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯.`·¸
../'/.../..../.....:^.¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯_/'...'/
.\.................'...../
..'\'...\.......... _.·´
....\..............(
.?...\.............\
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.