News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Fall Tour 2016

Started by WhatstheUse?, September 22, 2016, 10:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

pcr3

Quote from: mbw on November 07, 2016, 10:39:17 PM
You wingsuit'd that crowd?

And we lapped it up. At least I did. I dig the new music,  :wtu:

The best thing you can do is road test the new stuff and come back to Boston and kill it opening for Twiddle at the Paradise 11/25. Now that Tyler is pretty fully embedded in the sound of the band, I think all you need is some solid targeted exposure to really get heard. The 'Dise show will be big, I think.

Can I get a roll call for that show up in here? I know some of you are coming... :banana:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

jmitchell

Pretty safe bet I'll be at 11-16, 18 & 19..if I don't have jury duty any of those days
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

birdman

The Jauntee crushed their gig opening for Twiddle at the paradise last night. I'd guess close to 300+ people in attendance when they went on stage. Dirty George opener put smiles on all us Paugers faces.
   I wasn't all that impressed by twiddle, not that they suck it just was sort of a whatever.
Great night partying with the extended Paug crew. Might have to do it again tonight.

Also, there was a scalper outside the very sold out Paradise selling tickets for a hundred bucks each.  :crazy:
Pretty sure that was the highest price ever for entry into a Jauntee show. Our boys are coming along in this world :wtu:
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

Glad to hear people were inside for the Jaunt.

WhatstheUse?

Such a fun week of shows. Thanks for coming out Wendell & fam (his daughter even made it to her first jaunt!) SF, jmitchell, Paul.

I'd put both nights with Twiddle as a pinnacle experience in performing for me. I couldn't stop smiling during the Boston show. It's so damn fun playing to huge, raging crowds like that. Everyone cheering at the 'right' moments.  Also -- chicks in the front row!  :sbw:
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Awesome, sounda milestone-y! 

So moving to Colorado next month or what?   :wink:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

That pic from Boston is EPUC!
Sorry I missed you at Brooklyn.
11PM on a work night during my busy season isn't easy.
What was the set?!???

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on November 27, 2016, 04:06:14 PM

Milestone-y indeed. Gigs like these are the big payoff. We gained more fans in 2 shows with Twiddle than we did in the 10 shows leading up to this run.

As far as the Colorado move, I think you're onto something :wtu:

Quote from: August on November 27, 2016, 04:16:45 PM
What was the set?!???

No worries dude. The late weeknights are rough all around. You sorta have to 'be a thing' before you can get solid crowds on weeknights.

I think we played an hour long 'The Goal' or something, not sure...

Bring in the dude!

August

I did NOT Mia The Goal bustdown!!!  :x

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 27, 2016, 06:08:05 PM
Quote from: Hicks on November 27, 2016, 04:06:14 PM

Milestone-y indeed. Gigs like these are the big payoff. We gained more fans in 2 shows with Twiddle than we did in the 10 shows leading up to this run.

As far as the Colorado move, I think you're onto something :wtu:

Quote from: August on November 27, 2016, 04:16:45 PM
What was the set?!???

No worries dude. The late weeknights are rough all around. You sorta have to 'be a thing' before you can get solid crowds on weeknights.

I think we played an hour long 'The Goal' or something, not sure...

Yeah that Boston pic looked epic!
And what's that about the plans to move to Colorado?!?

mbw

should we fluff twiddle here to get on their good side?

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on November 28, 2016, 11:59:27 AM
should we fluff twiddle here to get on their good side?

I've simply chosen
to remain neutral on that.
Ain't no time to hate.

rowjimmy