News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New LivePhish Release - 1992/05/17 Schenectady, NY

Started by Lifeboy, May 15, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sunrisevt

:clap:

Saw the two shows on either side of this one--the Orpheum in Boston on the 16th, and the tour closer in Burlington the 18th.

I took my little sis to the Orpheum for her first show--12 years old! Man, I was cool once...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ph92

I can dig it!

Just to make yall feel old. This was exactly 3 months before I was born :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

But I'm still jealous of those who were there
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

birdman

Quote from: sunrisevt on May 17, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

Saw the two shows on either side of this one--the Orpheum in Boston on the 16th, and the tour closer in Burlington the 18th.

I took my little sis to the Orpheum for her first show--12 years old! Man, I was cool once...
You could be cool again...
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on May 17, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

Like this guy  :sbw:
You just wanna meet his sister. 
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 17, 2017, 08:40:19 PM

Oh we've met...
Paug FTMFW!

Gumbo72203

hahaha I work at Union College!  I always forget an epic Phish show happened there.  It would be interesting to have seen/heard it because the ceiling in that rink is vaulted and I think it would make for unique acoustics.  It's an old dumpy place now haha.

Also, my uncle saw this show.  The only time he saw Phish.  He hated it.  Granted, he comes from the world of Joy Division, Earth Crisis, Misfits, and Minor Threat and hates Pink Floyd so.... i guess it's no surprise that this did nothing for him. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

sunrisevt

Quote from: birdman on May 17, 2017, 09:27:01 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 17, 2017, 08:40:19 PM

Oh we've met...

It's high time for another Sachs/Holmes family get together... Whaddya say, first weekend of August in NYC?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.