News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7-19-2017 Peterson Event Center, Pittsburgh, PA

Started by Gundo, July 19, 2017, 11:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

^ Just realized that video was posted by Paul Languedoc.

Also, lol @ Trey coming back in w/ the Caspian vocals  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Bring in the dude!

VDB

Fucking rager last night. One of the best times I've had at a show. Pittsburgh, it turns out, is awesome. Ran to piss during Caspian and walked back into god knows what. So good. Mega Completely. Blistering Axilla. Impromptu bonus Rocky Top was hilarious -- Trey started it up and Mike clearly was not ready; could not remember the verses. It was one great call after another and they had us eating out of the palm of their hands all night.
Is this still Wombat?

Gundo

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 20, 2017, 11:27:15 AM
^ Just realized that video was posted by Paul Languedoc.

Also, lol @ Trey coming back in w/ the Caspian vocals  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard That's awesome! and hilarious!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mbw on July 20, 2017, 10:46:31 AM
C'mon Dave, say it....."I....loved.....that.....Caspian"

Fuckerpants with a Character Zero peak tacked onto it is still Fuckerpants. Kinda like the Scooby Doo ending to Wayne's World. It's cool and unexpected. But seriously, it's just a Zero peak tacked onto a shitty song. Get over it. It's got nothing on the Simple from Chicago which actually went places.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

anthrax

dude hates rainbows and puppies.  "they're so ugly," he says.

runawayjimbo

Show us on the doll where Fuckerpants touched you, PG.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on July 21, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

Give The Guy a break, he's in Texas. That weather could make anyone hate anything.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 21, 2017, 09:52:36 AM
Quote from: anthrax on July 21, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

Give The Guy a break, he's in Texas. That weather could make anyone hate anything.

:clap:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Lipstick on a pig. That's all I'm saying. Lipstick on a Fuckerpants pig.

anthrax

lipstick on a fuckerpants pig!  that line made me laugh out loud.  so i copied it exactly into google images and expected to use my new imgur account and put in a funny picture of a pig to keep this hilarious thread going.  NOTE:  DO NOT GOOGLE "lipstick on a fuckerpants pig"  i gotta put some filters on that shit.  ugh. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on July 21, 2017, 10:15:30 AM
  DO NOT GOOGLE "lipstick on a fuckerpants pig"  i gotta put some filters on that shit.  ugh.

oh, the lulz.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 21, 2017, 10:17:11 AM
Quote from: anthrax on July 21, 2017, 10:15:30 AM
  DO NOT GOOGLE "lipstick on a fuckerpants pig"  i gotta put some filters on that shit.  ugh.

oh, the lulz.

:wtu: