News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7/26/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by PIE-GUY, July 26, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 26, 2017, 08:29:21 PM
Will they take this one out there tonight? Probably not...

Wow. Totally did not.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

Quote from: pcr3 on July 26, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

Wow. Totally did not.

There's no jam in a traditional powdered donut.

mistercharlie

Quote from: cactusfan on July 26, 2017, 08:33:56 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on July 26, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

Wow. Totally did not.

There's no jam in a traditional powdered donut.

True enough, just a little cake.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

I dont think they remember how to play this

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on July 26, 2017, 08:35:14 PM
I dont think they remember how to play this

They seem to be improvising it now...

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Augustus

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I guess there won't be a gumbo flavored donut.  :|

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 26, 2017, 08:37:56 PM
Just saw this...

Lulz, inaccurate though, dogshit has more taste than those chads.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

I hate to say it, but after last night, this has been pretty boring. I'll happily eat crow of they pick it up, but....
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

Quote from: pcr3 on July 26, 2017, 08:47:25 PM
I hate to say it, but after last night, this has been pretty boring. I'll happily eat crow of they pick it up, but....

Yeah, it seems to be back to Microjamtm-land.