News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7/26/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by PIE-GUY, July 26, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

pcr3

Pebbles was cool. But overall, the Umphrey's shit donut is looking more and more comparable to a traditional powdered. Wow, the last few shows (especially last night) have totally done fucked with my expectations.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Marmar

So ummm....

Powdered donuts are kinda blah and borring....nothing special....

So far thats true. This is a pretty tame set....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Marmar on July 26, 2017, 09:11:29 PM
So ummm....

Powdered donuts are kinda blah and borring....nothing special....

So far thats true. This is a pretty tame set....

The Fuse microjamtm was pretty cool, and I dig the song selection, but it has been kinda bland.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

I was really hoping for this last night.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

This 3 minute Tube is gonna slay.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

mistercharlie

Time for a three minute Tube to close the set.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

pcr3

They're gonna take this 6 and get it together during the halftime break. Fingers crossed.  :banana:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Marmar

mbw

rowjimmy

Love the moment when you begin to wonder if this is the Tube that will go long.

Marmar

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 26, 2017, 09:18:25 PM
Love the moment when you begin to wonder if this is the Tube that will go long.

This guy gets it ^

mistercharlie