News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Rick Hall, founder of Muscle Shoals

Started by sls.stormyrider, January 02, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: Cazallaa on January 30, 2018, 02:02:48 AM
Can this knowledge be learned on their own?

Who da' fuck is dis' guy?!? Where's RJ with the ban hammer?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 30, 2018, 05:38:03 AM
Quote from: Cazallaa on January 30, 2018, 02:02:48 AM
Can this knowledge be learned on their own?

Who da' fuck is dis' guy?!? Where's RJ with the ban hammer?

I was sleeping/commuting.
On every post there is a thing that says "Report To Moderator".
If you click it, the moderators will be notified.
Otherwise you have to wait.

kellerb

"Can this knowledge be learned on their own" is terrible grammar, but wonderfully ironic coming from a person who ceased to exist in this space.

sls.stormyrider

Clearly, we should invite him back so we can school him in more better use of the English language
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kellerb

Quote from: slslbs on January 30, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
Clearly, we should invite him back so we can school him in more better use of the English language
Giant, biggester lesson coming up tonight... the biggerest the biggerester the more-moster of all great speaks.

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on January 30, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
Quote from: slslbs on January 30, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
Giant, biggester lesson coming up tonight... the biggerest the biggerester the more-moster of all great speaks.

Keller know words, he has the best words.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

I'm still not sure which is bigger:  the Biggerest or the Biggester