News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/07/20-22 The Gorge Amphitheater - George, WA

Started by Hicks, January 25, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

I'll be picking up WTU and his lady Thursday evening at SeaTac and heading straight ( with a dispensary detour) for the gorge. Getting psyched!
Paug FTMFW!

ph92

I'm getting into Portland Thurs afternoon. Riding up with emay & crew  Friday morning.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

birdman

Pulled in late last nights after dealing with road closures and brush fires. A few minutes after getting set up in the Gold campground , who should pull in directly across from us? The dolphin RV of course. :banana: :wtu:
Party time!
Paug FTMFW!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: birdman on July 20, 2018, 10:11:51 AM
Pulled in late last nights after dealing with road closures and brush fires. A few minutes after getting set up in the Gold campground , who should pull in directly across from us? The dolphin RV of course. :banana: :wtu:
Party time!

so jealous.

have too much fun!!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

Party time!

Damn, you guys are gonna have a good time.

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 19, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
have fun kids! i'll be there in spirit!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

anthrax

Party time!

as if i wasn't already upset enough about missing the gorge shows  :frustrated:

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3