News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Judge Stone

Started by Buffalo Budd, April 16, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

Hicks

That sucks, one of my favorite shows from that era. 

Such a great ensemble cast, including Brent Spiner aka Data from TNG.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

I remember one season, when I was a kid, that Night Court was the best show of the Thursday night lineup. Remember these days?

Cosby Show>
Family Ties>
Cheers>
Night Court

RIP Harry
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

He was great on a couple of Cheers episodes too.... :|

mistercharlie

RIP.  :cry:

I'm going to have to listen to some Mel Torme and do some slight of  hand magic at work today.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

Loved Night Court.  Bummer.

mehead

Night Court ruled.

RIP Harry
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sunrisevt

Quote from: pcr3 on April 17, 2018, 12:26:33 AM
I remember one season, when I was a kid, that Night Court was the best show of the Thursday night lineup. Remember these days?

Cosby Show>
Family Ties>
Cheers>
Night Court

RIP Harry

E: Hill Street Blues

:cry:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

iirc it had a pretty cool theme song.

That and the theme to Barney Miller were my favorites
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

Quote from: slslbs on April 17, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
iirc it had a pretty cool theme song.

That and the theme to Barney Miller were my favorites

Same writers (theme song and show)

anthrax

When I was in elementary school, we had to write a letter to a famous person.  I chose him.  Totally forgot about it until months later I got a package in the mail.  He sent a letter and a signed head shot.  I was stoked!!  RIP.