News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-10-31 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV - Live Setlist Thread

Started by GBL, October 31, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

:phish:
10-31-2018
MGM Grand Garden Arena
Las Vegas, NV

Set One: Buried Alive > Ghost* > Crazy Sometimes, Free, More, Halley's Comet > Ocelot, Theme, First Tube

Set Two: Turtle In The Clouds+, Stray Dog+, Everything is Hollow+, We Are Come to Outlive Our Brains+, Say it to me S.A.N.T.O.S.+, The Final Hurrah+, Play by Play+, Death Don't Hurt Very Long+, Cool Amber and Mercury+, Passing Through+

Set Three: Set Your Soul Free > Tweezer > ASIHTOS > BDTNL > Meatstick, Bug > Antelope

E: Loving Cup > Tweezer Reprise

* Buried Alive Tease

+ First Time Played

https://liveforlivemusic.com/news/phish-halloween-2018-costume/
If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

GBL

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

anthrax

long way to go boys. 

seriously contemplating turning my phone off, drinking until i pass out, and raging the show beginning at 3pm tomorrow.

say it ain't so

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on October 31, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
long way to go boys. 

seriously contemplating turning my phone off, drinking until i pass out, and raging the show beginning at 3pm tomorrow.

say it ain't so

I'm usually on board with your decisions.  This one, not so much...

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on October 31, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
long way to go boys. 

say it ain't so

really?  i could be asleep before the vegas doors even open, so i won't know anything.  i can make it through work tomorrow without a phone...i'll even leave it off at home so i don't tempt myself.    then i'll run a delayed LST by myself tomorrow for your enjoyment.  sounds like a fucking solid plan to me.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on October 31, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
What time is this supposed to start?

Doors are 6:30 in Vegas and show is 7:30. That's 9:30 and 10:30 for us Midwesterners.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on October 31, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
long way to go boys. 

say it ain't so

really?  i could be asleep before the vegas doors even open, so i won't know anything.  i can make it through work tomorrow without a phone...i'll even leave it off at home so i don't tempt myself.    then i'll run a delayed LST by myself tomorrow for your enjoyment.  sounds like a fucking solid plan to me.

I'm on board if you have a solo LST tomorrow, that sounds great

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 31, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on October 31, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
What time is this supposed to start?

Doors are 6:30 in Vegas and show is 7:30. That's 9:30 and 10:30 for us Midwesterners.

Cool, thanks.  Not sure if I can hang for the whole thing, but I'm going to try!   :beers:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mattstick

long way to go boys. 

say it ain't so

I did that for Bowie, it wasn't worth it - I fast forwarded through a bunch of the slow songs and "the feelings not the same".  Just stay up is my advice.

mbw

Quote from: GBL on October 31, 2018, 08:01:59 PM
long way to go boys. 

say it ain't so

I'm on board if you have a solo LST tomorrow, that sounds great

Dude, you're running this thread.

anthrax