News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

WOMEN!!!!

Started by antelope19, March 12, 2006, 06:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Ha.....No Problem!!!!   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

xanadux3

Women - cant live with em and they cant pee standing up

anyone know what movie thats from?
and shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite

Sarahdorabell

One of the major leagues...but I can't remember which  :evil:

tet

the first one, i believe
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Sarahdorabell

:mrgreen:

bow chick a bow wow

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

Women,

My wife hates phish.  She even went to the Island Tour, yes all four dates, and still gives me an evil look when I try to play a show while she is around.  I've tried to explain over and over again why I like Phish so much, but she doesn't hear it.  Fortunately she's really cool beside this major drawback. :-)

PhishJY

I know a good lawyer....

:-D
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

nab

Quote from: PhishJY on October 08, 2006, 08:10:35 PM
I know a good lawyer....

:-D

A minor stumbling block.  I explain myself over and over again, she just doesn't understand.  She only wants to hear Billy Breathes, and that's it.  Who defines their whole Phish experience on a studio album?  Really a minor stumbling block.  I listened to Phish a long time before I met her.  I'm much happier now.  I just Wish I could find some way for her to understand.  Until then "Open File With->"

rowjimmy

Women rule.
If she doesn't like the music you like, it's cheaper when shows roll around.

As for Divorce... buy her her own house. It's cheaper.

flow00

Who cares if she understands Phish? Love her for who she is. The love of my life has no idea how much I enjoy Phish. That's OK. You have this life (us) and you have her (sex, love, intimacy, August) so enjoy it.

Just dance.  :banana: Make love.  :-D Make babies  :banana: >)

nab

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 09, 2006, 10:32:30 PM
Women rule.
If she doesn't like the music you like, it's cheaper when shows roll around.

For sure.

Quote from: flow00 on October 09, 2006, 11:11:08 PM
Just dance.  :banana: Make love.  :-D Make babies  :banana: >)

She is pregnant right now.  It is the most exiting thing that has happened to either one of us.  I only complain because she doesn't like Phish.  In fact she makes fun of me all the time for liking Phish.  In reality, to me, there isn't a cooler girl out there.  She seems to enjoy Mike's solo projects, so there is always hope.   

sls.stormyrider

congrats!!! :beers:

think about this - you can bring up your kid to be a phan-the she'll have to listen :-P
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VA $l!m

today, i hate...

shit!  :oops:
wrong thread... :roll:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

PhishJY

Quote from: nab on October 10, 2006, 01:00:50 AM
She seems to enjoy Mike's solo projects, so there is always hope.

My wife seems to like Trey's solo stuff....  Hates Phish, though.  Every time it comes up, I inform her that I know a good lawyer.

She just laughs.
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?