News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

WOMEN!!!!

Started by antelope19, March 12, 2006, 06:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 17, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
Quote from: PleasedDog on October 15, 2011, 06:10:05 PM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
I wonder how many females are actually registered on the Paug (and have at least 50 posts). Maybe RJ could tell us. But when a girl I know says that she "likes" Phish I can't help but be a complete dick and laugh. I've heard one girl say it sounded like the theme music to Seinfeld. :-D
I think jack would love for what's her face to be on the Paug.  :wink:

lets see..

AACB
Hoodie
Gimmetela
messengerbird
Phuzzyphish
iamhydroJen

..am I missing anyone?  I know for a fact that these 6 wonderful ladies love Phish as much as any of us dudes!
I don't pay attention to handles much, but who was that crazy woman?
I think she should be hooked up with one of these noobs.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

WhatstheUse?

:laugh:

NewLeaf.  I left her off that list for a reason...
Bring in the dude!

DoW

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 17, 2011, 04:44:44 PM
:laugh:

NewLeaf.  I left her off that list for a reason...
that is who I thought it was but I didn't want to be insulting to someone by accident.  I usually like it to be intentional.

I even think to my music collection.  off the top of my head, I can think of 2 females that were as instrumental in spreading sources around as anyone.  and several others that were in the trading scene.

the ratio is low, but there are plenty of women as obsessed as us (or moreso).
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 17, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
I wonder how many females are actually registered on the Paug (and have at least 50 posts). Maybe RJ could tell us. But when a girl I know says that she "likes" Phish I can't help but be a complete dick and laugh. I've heard one girl say it sounded like the theme music to Seinfeld. :-D

lets see..

AACB
Hoodie
Gimmetela
messengerbird
Phuzzyphish
iamhydroJen

..am I missing anyone? I know for a fact that these 6 wonderful ladies love Phish as much as any of us dudes!

Always a charmer.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

zimbra

Abbey is never allowed to join us, never... 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Gundo

Quote from: zimbra on October 17, 2011, 05:33:45 PM
Even if she threatened to never give you a handy at the movies again.

Lifeboy

Quote from: PleasedDog on October 17, 2011, 05:43:24 PM
Quote from: zimbra on October 17, 2011, 05:33:45 PM
Even if she threatened to never give you a handy at the movies again.

BOOM!

she would probably have an invitation if that happened.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

alcoholandcoffeebeans

some of us are ok  ;)

...it's just that life gets in the way sometimes.

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ytowndan

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2011, 05:53:34 PM
i'm officially off the market.
i've decided my childhood dream of being a monk was the right idea.
your loss ladies.

Russell Ziskey: You could join a monastery.
John Winger: Did you ever see a monk get wildly fucked by some teenage girls?
Russell Ziskey: Never.
John Winger: So much for the monastery.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Gundo

Quote from: ytowndan on October 18, 2011, 12:49:26 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2011, 05:53:34 PM
i'm officially off the market.
i've decided my childhood dream of being a monk was the right idea.
your loss ladies.

Russell Ziskey: You could join a monastery.
John Winger: Did you ever see a monk get wildly fucked by some teenage girls?
Russell Ziskey: Never.
John Winger: So much for the monastery.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

gah

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2011, 06:36:40 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on October 15, 2011, 04:51:45 PM
Quote from: PleasedDog on October 15, 2011, 02:53:18 PM
If Zimbra's girl likes Phish so much then why doesn't he get her on the Paug? I think most everyone would appreciate some fresh tuna around here.

Shit, these nerds would run her off within a few hours. And I would probably contribute to that.  :evil:

Plus, she doesn't like Phish/our other music like we like it, and I'm almost positive she doesn't listen to it religiously. She probably likes it just like every other girl in our group likes it - not enough to discuss it unless they're around us or they're at an actual show, so putting hours a day into posting on a message board full of nerds (such as myself), is most likely out of the question.

No posting, and no jams.

eta: plus, you think Jack would even want her posting here? This is the one place where he doesn't have to put up with her.  :evil:

thats odd. back in the day i probably knew more girls that were into phish than guys.

I'd argue they all grew up and moved on with their lives...guys, well, we never grow up.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

WOMEN
Two female friends are catching up: "So, how was your evening last night?"
"A disaster! After getting home, my dear beloved hubby wolfed down the dinner that took me all afternoon to prepare in 4 minutes, 'granted' me 3 minutes of passionate love before rolling over and falling asleep 2 minutes later. And you?"
"Oh, mine was incredible. My hubby was waiting for me to get back home from work. He took me out for a very romantic dinner. We then walked back home, under an amazing starry sky, along the canal, for a good two hours. Once home, he lit up all the candles we had and our foreplay lasted for an hour. We then made love for another hour and then we chatted until late. It was wonderful..."

MEN
Meanwhile, at the pub, the husbands are 'networking': "So, how was your evening last night?"
"Great! When I came home, the food was ready. I ate, we shagged and I fell asleep. You?"
"A nightmare! I came home earlier to fix the kitchen shelf. When I switched on the power drill, the fuse went out. The whole house went into darkness. Couldn't find the bloody fuse box, so when my better half arrived, I took her out. It was the only thing to do to avoid getting an earful...! Dinner was so expensive that I couldn't afford the taxi back home, so we had to walk home. Once there, the house was still in the dark, obviously, so I had to light all these fucking candles to avoid knocking everything down. I was so wound up that it took me an hour to get a hard on, and another one to come. In the end, I was so pissed off that it took me ages to fall asleep, while she kept yapping on and on about everything and nothing..."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: antelope19 on November 22, 2011, 12:49:10 PM
LOL!

Still looking forward to marriage?   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio