News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Show Attended?

Started by cactusfan, November 03, 2006, 01:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRAZYED

Last three for me would be..........

10/21 - Widespread Panic @ Riverside Theater - Milwaukee, WI
Excellent Show, love what Herring brings to this band.

10/20 - Tea Leaf Green @ High Noon Saloon - Madison, WI
Total rager, the boys always throw down in madtown!

10/14 - Tea Leaf Green @ Irving Plaza - New York, NY
Great show great crowd in NYC.  Show was excellent as well.

Up Next: Scofield + MMW in Milwaukee December sometime....
This should be hot!

ma215

Trey: Philly
Wanted to see Gn'R this coming week at MSG but tixx are sold out. :frustrated:

Hicks

Kid Koala  11/7/06  Doug Fir Lounge

M.I.A.>Amon Tobin>Bjork>Public Enemy> :-o
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whyweigh5.0

I saw the Coalition of The Willing last night

A+ :banana:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

White_Bandana

Trey both nights in Chicago and the Ann Arbor show. Thinking of seeing a more local band "Bump" on Thanksgiving.

cactusfan

saw an odd show tuesday night in LA at a little place called the Hotel Cafe, basically a snazzy bar with a stage, room for 150.

all acoustic, featuring pete townsend, mark everett "e" from the eels, and billy corgan. townsend played a bunch of songs, some old who stuff, some other random stuff. then e played a bunch of awesome eels tunes-- he really is great, for those who don't know the eels, amazing voice and songwriting-- and then townsend came up and he and e played a couple of who songs. then corgan played a few songs. he was kind of lame. then everyone came up on stage and did another couple who songs.

a cool show to see. though in the end, i just want to see more of the eels.

Hicks

The Rapture 11/15/06 Wonder Ballroom
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

ive gotten to quite a few shows in the last monthor so.....the bad part is i'm going deaf and broke :|

10/15 - Tea Leaf Green- they rock.
10/22 - Ben Kweller - my girlfriend kinda dragged me to this but it wasnt all that bad
10/31 - Disco Biscuits - basically only had a good time cuz i was rollin'
11/3  - Death Cab for Cutie - good, but kinda slow
11/9  - Particle - better than expected
TONIGHT - MEDESKI MARTIN AND WOOD W/ SCOFIELD @ Berklee!!!!!!!!!!

upcoming shows...
-Lotus
-Tenacious D
-Victor Wooten
-Railroad Earth
-RAQ
-Damien Rice
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

i've scrapped all plans to attend shows for the rest of the year in exchange for dancing alone in my room with a shiny new Home Stereo! :banana:
merry christmas to me! :-D
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 16, 2006, 12:05:16 PM
How was it?

They put on a good show.  I've seen them three times now (I think) and although the first time was best, it's always a fun time and dance off extravaganza.

The venue I saw them at has a 11:00 curfew on weeknights though, so I  had a "I was just getting started" feeling as I walked out.  IMO no rock n' roll show should end before midnight. 

But definitely they're worth seeing, and they still played most of the Echoes album last night and well as a bunch of tunes off the new album, which is pretty good as well.

rowjimmy

Cool.
I'd love to see those guys.

Hicks

The Faint w/ Ratatat  12/3/06  Roseland Theatre

westcider

in my post at the beginning of this thread, I completely forgot that i had seen Zero 7 in September.  I don't know how I forgot this, considering that I am totally in love with Sia Furler.

Hicks

My Morning Jacket 1/9/07 Crystal Ballroom

Caravan and I kicked before and during, good times!