News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pcr3

On my way to the (new) Garden for the first of two Dead and Co shows. Hoping for some tempo...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

PIE-GUY

Quote from: pcr3 on November 17, 2017, 04:59:38 PM
On my way to the (new) Garden for the first of two Dead and Co shows. Hoping for some tempo...

There will be a tempo - it just won't be "fast"

Just like there is always "weather" it's just not always good or bad.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

:beers:
wife and I will be raging the couch. 

just like we did when the blackhawks hoisted the cup in the (new) Garden.

are you going with the psychological anthropologist?

pcr3

Quote from: anthrax on November 17, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

:beers:
wife and I will be raging the couch. 

just like we did when the blackhawks hoisted the cup in the (new) Garden.

are you going with the psychological anthropologist?

My wife was at that game.

No, birdman didn't seem interested.

As for the tempo comment, I know there will be tempo. I'm looking for some TEMPO. I realize it is a lost cause...

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Always nice when Red Rocks announcements start coming out for the next year
Will definitely hit these:
5/5 Phil & Family Band & Leftover Salmon
5/21 Phantogram/Tycho ! Psyched to see both on the rocks even better they are together
8/16 JRAD

mistercharlie

Finally getting to see Portugal. The Man for the first time tonight!! Pretty stoked. They're the opening act so that means a shorter set, but it also means leaving the show early, Aug-style, and getting home at a decent hour.  :rawk:

The headliner is Vance Joy and we don't really have the desire to sit through his set.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 15, 2017, 05:56:14 AM
Finally getting to see Portugal. The Man for the first time tonight!! Pretty stoked. They're the opening act so that means a shorter set, but it also means leaving the show early, Aug-style, and getting home at a decent hour.  :rawk:

The headliner is Vance Joy and we don't really have the desire to sit through his set.

My wife and daughter saw P.tM a month or two ago at the cap. Great show, lots of energy.

Upcoming shows:

Circles Around the Sun
moe. (see you there BVaz)
Phil & Friends split bill with Steve Winwood (2 full sets), just nabbed tix in the presale
Dan Auerbach solo

all at the Cap.

Sitting the NY run out this year, going skiing with the fam for several days, so have fun...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mehead

Panic tonight at The Fox.

Also, I'm at a bar enjoy some pre-show wings and IPAs and I'm 95% sure that Sophist is sitting across from me at the bar. Last saw him at Phish in ATL 2015. Just not 100% positive. Too creepy to snap a pic and post here for confirmation?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mehead on December 30, 2017, 06:10:41 PM
Panic tonight at The Fox.

Also, I'm at a bar enjoy some pre-show wings and IPAs and I'm 95% sure that Sophist is sitting across from me at the bar. Last saw him at Phish in ATL 2015. Just not 100% positive. Too creepy to snap and pic and post here for confirmation?

He'd do it.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Thanks to RJ's podcast, I started investigating Yo La Tengo.  It's a lot of ground to cover.  But since I have been enjoying what I have heard so far, I snagged a couple of tix to their upcoming PDX show in the spring.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 05, 2018, 04:47:37 PM
Thanks to RJ's podcast, I started investigating Yo La Tengo.  It's a lot of ground to cover.  But since I have been enjoying what I have heard so far, I snagged a couple of tix to their upcoming PDX show in the spring.

:clap:

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 05, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Nice, saw them open for Belle & Sebastian once and their own headlining gig in Asheville, both were was great

shoreline99

Was able to grab tickets to the As the Crow Flies show at the cap. Psyched to see CR belt out some Crowes tunes with this band...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.