News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

and a tight match on Takodona starting with a good Officer killstreak then REy going ham for about 5 minutes FTW,
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

Dice are finally getting their shit together nwo that the progression system is out. Bug fixes for last patch already out in 5 days. plus another free skin to iunlock through challeneges.
Too bad TERA comes out today, lol. i'm probably going to be in a mmo grind hole for the next week.

rowjimmy

Nice videos, Slim. I'm down with the new advancement system in Battlefront. Got the Rodian skin easy enough and having fun with it still.

Also, my son asked me to get Fortnight on the XBox so we played the shit out of that this weekend.
I suck but have gotten to top ten a bunch of times. Mostly because I'm sneaky.

Bobafett

I am a Fortnite junkie now.   Just won 4 outta 6 with my squad from the south.   Scoped  purple AR is my jam
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

Ive been cranking through Horizon Zero Dawn but I should jump on fortnite soon. I have only played 1 match so far.
I love Overwatch and still play that a lot so might as well get started on Fortnite.

birdman

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 02, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
Nice videos, Slim. I'm down with the new advancement system in Battlefront. Got the Rodian skin easy enough and having fun with it still.

Also, my son asked me to get Fortnight on the XBox so we played the shit out of that this weekend.
I suck but have gotten to top ten a bunch of times. Mostly because I'm sneaky.
lol that was the way I started out. My first two wins were due to the other guy blowing himself up with a rocket launcher. I've since been able to win on my own. I still suck at building, but I'm a solid shot
Paug FTMFW!

tet

yeah i've yet to get a win, but a few solid top-10s playing solo, and some even with multiple kills along the way!  playing as a ninja definitely makes it easier, but i also suck at building, even on a computer.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Bobafett

IM finding that pushing into fights can compensate for being a shitty builder.  Always reload and heal up and get your build choices set to wall has helped me a lot. 

Drop in top right corner of map for lots of loot and open space to spot enemies.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tet

Quote from: Bobafett on April 03, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
IM finding that pushing into fights can compensate for being a shitty builder.  Always reload and heal up and get your build choices set to wall has helped me a lot. 

Drop in top right corner of map for lots of loot and open space to spot enemies.

i personally love the motel in the north/nw of the map for loot - usually 2-3 chests, and very few head there.  check the destroyed homes outside when you parachute in, and then at least 1-2 inside the motel itself, and maybe 1-2 more even in the trucks/cars outside.  i once found 6 chests in 1 round!
-Phish

Bobafett

Ya motel can be great to load up in then head to anarchy to rout the fools there doing the chest challenges then move on down.  The new rocket launcher is freaking clutch too

birdman

My go-to is always snobby shores. It can be a hike to get away from the storm but it's easy pickings in the big houses. Loot lake is a place I avoid like the plague
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

Quote from: birdman on April 03, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
My go-to is always snobby shores. It can be a hike to get away from the storm but it's easy pickings in the big houses. Loot lake is a place I avoid like the plague

The lake is the worst for the sniper game.

Played some last night and made it to #2 without killing a single opponent myself.

Followed that with a pretty respectable 4th and called it a night.

I really suck at building.

tet

-Phish

VA $l!m

God of War reviews in. highest rated game of the generation.

VA $l!m