News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by bluecaravan521, October 23, 2007, 11:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Anyone else think the kidnapping episode was semi-weak? I mean, it had it's moments, as always...just wasn't my fav
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

metalzone58

It was a weak episode, did't care for the song at the end

McGrupp

Kind of phishy huh? 4 part harmonies and all!

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2008, 08:25:55 AM
Anyone else think the kidnapping episode was semi-weak? I mean, it had it's moments, as always...just wasn't my fav
the bathroom scene made up for the rest of the episode. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Mr Minor

Quote from: Sophist on October 18, 2008, 09:43:40 AM

Yeah, the bathroom scene was the only thing that kept me from changing the channel.

McGrupp

I just realized Danny Devito wasn't in this episode.

How did i not notice that while I was watching it?

sophist

Quote from: Mr Minor on October 18, 2008, 01:40:06 PM
Quote from: Sophist on October 18, 2008, 09:43:40 AM

Yeah, the bathroom scene was the only thing that kept me from changing the channel.
So I watched the episode again, and its still pretty funny.  The exchange near the end of episode is classic sunny.  Dennis gives the perfect "wtf?" face when he hears Charlie mention the bathroom incident. 

on a general note:
The dialogue is crude, but it is extremely well written in that it matches the characters perfectly.  I love how narcissistic the characters are and at the same time how they have no sense of morality or decency.       
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

It's kind of like family guy, only with real people instead of cartoons, and all of the characters are Peter.

mbw

y'all are huffin spray paint  :-D
i thought it was one of the best this season
cant wait for thursday!

Quote from: metalzone58 on October 18, 2008, 08:28:38 AM
It was a weak episode, didn't care for the song at the end

the gang singing "its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday," whats not to like...
them sitting around, drinking and harmonizing has happened a few times, and is great

charlie has been on fire this season!

mbw

Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2008, 08:31:04 AM
Kind of phishy huh? 4 part harmonies and all!

dennis fronts as a phish fan in order to bang a hippie chick in "the gang finds a dumpster baby"
he even sports a logo shirt  :-D
GREAT episode

McGrupp

that was a great episode!

"Can I interest anybody in some of this ..... Kind Bud?"

sophist

last night's episode was too funny. 

The gym scene and the scenes at the office were epic. 

Mr Minor

Quote from: Sophist on October 31, 2008, 11:00:46 AM
last night's episode was too funny. 

The gym scene and the scenes at the office were epic. 

Missed it.   :frustrated: Need to see the repeat. 

sophist

I got home in time for the encore of it (~11pm)

Blaise

I thought last nights episode (dee has a heart attack) may have been the best of an otherwise semi-dissapointing season 4. Its still one of, if not the, funniest show on TV imo.