News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

Yeah. Tempted on a few. Sure most are audio upgrades from the OGs I have, but it's gonna be hard to cough up the cash on all of the ones I want.

mistercharlie

Quote from: August on October 21, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
Yeah. Tempted on a few. Sure most are audio upgrades from the OGs I have, but it's gonna be hard to cough up the cash on all of the ones I want.

Where do you see them for pre-order? I can only find the Comics with those covers and nothing about any vinyl with the cover. I'm tempted on a few.  I love the Spider-man/Tribe cover.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 21, 2018, 03:10:40 PM
Quote from: August on October 21, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Where do you see them for pre-order? I can only find the Comics with those covers and nothing about any vinyl with the cover. I'm tempted on a few.  I love the Spider-man/Tribe cover.

Yeah didn't see any records either. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

RZA and LL are the 1st up. Looks like the Euro is clear with lenticular but it's a tad vague about US press.
Seems like bullmoose has both. The cheaper being Marvel cover on black.

https://www.bullmoose.com/search?q=Marvel+Reissue&SC=1

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/gza-liquid-swords-limited-deluxe-marvel-edition-sea-glass-colored-vinyl-615844?p=YjqNnv

mistercharlie

Calling all Primus fans!!!

Primus is re-issuing/issuing 7 albums this month on limited to 1000 colored vinyl. Pork Soda, Miscellaneous Debris, Tales from the Punchbowl, The Brown Album, Rhinoplasty, Anitpop, & Animals Should Not Try To Act Like People.

https://clubbastardo.themerchcollective.com/collections/remastered-vinyl-pre-order
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

What's the deal with the  :syf: Portland '74 side C?
It's fucked up or something?

mopper_smurf

White Album listening session in about two hours from now. I'll report back to tell you guys if Martin Jr. got it right.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mattstick

Quote from: mbw on November 07, 2018, 06:56:08 PM
What's the deal with the  :syf: Portland '74 side C?
It's fucked up or something?

The vocal mix is wacky for about half of the first set...

mistercharlie

Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 08, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
White Album listening session in about two hours from now. I'll report back to tell you guys if Martin Jr. got it right.

I listened to the WMGGW (Acoustic Take 2) today, and damned if it wasn't great!

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 08, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 08, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

I listened to the WMGGW (Acoustic Take 2) today, and damned if it wasn't great!

Sounds amazing. Also: Esher demos are a ton of fun. Had them on 4th gen tape and now you have a front row seat in George's home.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

shoreline99

Just noticed that Bauhaus album on the BFRSD list. I'm gonna need to check the car seats and couch cushions for spare change after thanksgiving, methinks.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Well, the store that I normally got to for RSD lost their lease so that bites. They have two other locations but too many people go to those.  I'm going to wait until an hour or so after the bigger stores open and go there to avoid lines.  I'm only looking to get Phish and GD so those will likely still be around at 10.  If not, I'll just get them online. It's taken me a long time to figure out but pretty much everything can be had without having to show up on actual RSD and in a large majority of cases, for much cheaper.  I think I still have a Heady Fwends for sale on Discogs for like $15  :| If the release is 5000 or greater, there is no reason to show up early.

PIE-GUY

Honestly, I'm planning to hit Waterloo Records on Sunday when I get back into town hoping they still have SSP. They had Nectar for at least a month or more after that release.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul