News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

help with tape conversion

Started by achalsey, June 30, 2008, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

achalsey

I came into pessession of some old tapes, they are mostly maxwell XL-II cassettes, and have no idea what to do with them.  They are mostly scattered dead and phish shows with a few others thrown in.  If anyone could point me in the right direction on how I could try and eventually share them or if all else fails if anyone would want them, I'll make a list of what I got and post back later.  Any help would be great thanks.

Caravan2001

you can compare what you have to the "shows not in circulation" list and see if you have anything that does not circulate...I think that list is on the phish wiki, but someone here can post a link to it maybe.....

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Caravan2001

k+ for not being as lazy as me!

antelope19

achalsey

thanks, of the tapes I've gone through they all circulate, and by the looks of the tapes and lack of any sort of info besides dates and places, they are probably not very useful, thanks for your help though.

antelope19

kellerb

sounds like the next step is finding a tape deck...

rowjimmy

Quote from: kellerb on July 01, 2008, 09:57:42 PM
sounds like the next step is finding a tape deck...

If they all circulate... the next step is to start downloading.