News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: G. Augusto on November 30, 2008, 04:28:26 PM
I'm due for another visit to Canada...
I would DEF hit a Montreal show and possibly a Toronto.
I need floorspace!
a

Need a rider/driver?
I could stand to see some Canadia.

ytowndan

Last time I skipped a Canada show I missed one of my favorite Rebas. 

*ytowndan vows to never make that mistake again.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

G. Augusto

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 30, 2008, 02:47:53 PM
Quote from: mattstick on November 30, 2008, 02:42:00 PM

I'm holding out for 2 nights Toronto > day off > 2 nights Montreal @ Bell Centre.

I'd give away my Hampton tickets right now if they announced that run in the Summer or Fall.

This attitude is why I'm not too worried about Hampton tix.

I feel the same way, eventually it will happen, until then ill say nothing, but I cant wait!
I owe Aug $20

Declan

no wooks allowed, no wooks allowed, no wooks allowed on the GO Train
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

blatboom

Mr Minor

Quote from: ytowndan on November 30, 2008, 05:06:26 PM
Last time I skipped a Canada show I missed one of my favorite Rebas. 

*ytowndan mr. minor vows to never make that mistake again.

Q4MFT

VA $l!m

Quote from: mattstick on November 30, 2008, 02:48:53 PM
I've been considering bailing on Hampton regardless of future dates. 

PLease sell me your sat and sun tix thankyou very much.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

blatboom

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

lifeboy13

Quote from: ytowndan on November 29, 2008, 05:34:26 PM
I'm not really a festival guy anymore, but every year the 'roo line up gets me more and more motivated to try and go. If Phish got added, It'd probably be enough for me to say "screw it, I'm going". 
I Think the line ups are getting worse.  Won't be long untill more violent crowds start showing up and next thing you know, they will be burning down Biffy's and other crap. Kinda wish I woulda hit the first 2 though.
Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on November 29, 2008, 05:37:31 PM
and its far from selling out I think.  They are musicians.  They like to play music.  If they got a big offer to play in front of a huge crowd why should they pass it up?
Why, Why, Why would they consider it if they never did it before.  They spent the last four years playing at these fests. Trey alone probably saved the 10,000 Lakes fest here in MN a few years ago.  Fests are a "been there done that" issue with the boys.
Good Day, Every Day!

mopper_smurf

Phish played a lot of fests in Europe .... Roskilde, Loreley, Glastonbury (near Stonehenge, no wonder they opened with Wilson)
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

thechad

They also played Laguna Seca Daze in '94 and once they were bigger what other festie were they going to play, The Gathering of the Vibes, High Sierra?  There weren't any festivals big enough to handle them playing, now that there is and it is a well established one, there is no reason for them not to.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock