News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/04/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by aphineday, August 04, 2017, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

The wife just went to bed. Now I've got the show on the big screen and I'm ready for set II!!!  :smoke:

I feel like tonight is the night for YEM.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

That was a fun set, nothing big but that First Tube was super hot! 

Here we go!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

An accapela opener for set II? Has that happened before?

gainesvillegreen

It's as if Page has dropped himself in a bunker, lol
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mistercharlie

this could get juicy! This song has such a great funky groove.

Caravan2001

Caravan2001

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.