News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

In the interest of good vibes Ill b&P to all who reply

Started by zenster, April 18, 2005, 06:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: jedifunkyour offer is truly appreciated and a much too rare thing in the community.  thanks.

(btw, b+p- does that still happen?  just kidding ;) )

just making the offer is a beautiful thing , and a much to scarce one in this day and age.

and   b+p is sometimes the only way a person who is technologically stranded  :oops:
can get any help.

good kharma zenman.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

zenster

Ive gotten 2 requests so far and im very happy to help!

Im also in the process of lending some DATS for the cause, all stuff im sure you people will appreciate even though its not phish

Marley
Garagatois
Michael ray W/ trey & page
Beck
MMW

and whatever other nuggets i can dig up.

Its about time these got shared with the universe at large!
Enjoy!

zenster

ok , im home from jazzfest!~

I can fill any of these requests for B&P  now!!

just email me at

yem@phenster.com

BTW  whos got the ATL Trey show?

I cant find the Bit torrent

noah
Enjoy!

thelot

Noah, Did you hang with Eric & Neil Christensen? I knew a Noah that had long black hair that he usually wore in a pony tail (pre-hiatus) that patched. If thats you we sat together on 8-15-98, I remember you telling me that it was your 100th show.  

BTW I just checked out your list of shows, you wouldn't happen to have 2-17-93 on DAT would you? Either way we should set up a trade or B&P if you'd like. You can find my list at: http://www.phishhook.com/lists/thelot  My email is nosirrom1@comcast.net  ttyl, Joe Morrison

zenster

Quote from: thelotNoah, Did you hang with Eric & Neil Christensen? I knew a Noah that had long black hair that he usually wore in a pony tail (pre-hiatus) that patched. If thats you we sat together on 8-15-98, I remember you telling me that it was your 100th show.  

BTW I just checked out your list of shows, you wouldn't happen to have 2-17-93 on DAT would you? Either way we should set up a trade or B&P if you'd like. You can find my list at: http://www.phishhook.com/lists/thelot  My email is nosirrom1@comcast.net  ttyl, Joe Morrison

Hey joe!
YES!
I just went to the keys with Eric a couple weeks ago!
and 4-4-98 was my 100th show :)

I would enjoy trading music!
iull hit you with an email!
Enjoy!

thelot

Small World!  :D How's Eric doing? I saw him for a second at Coventry while I was selling my poster (100 phish songs), he came out of nowhere, gave me a big hug, said he'd be back in second and vanished. I'll have to get his number from you.

2-17-93 is really the only show I'm looking for at the moment. DAT or CDR would be fine. I'm a hardcore completest, so the CDR would have to be complete, I hope you understand. I'm also looking for these shows too to complete everything from '93>'04 (2-22-93, 2-23-93, 2-26-93 Set I, 3-3-93, 3-6-93, 3-8-93, 3-19-93, 3-21-93, 4-5-93, 4-27-93 Set I, 4-28-94, 5-3-94 Set I, 5-6-94 Set I, 5-10-94 Set I, 7-15-96, 7-11-97)

I'll email you tonight, Joe

Read Icculus

Didn't check your list before Noah... great to see that you've got a copy of 4/28/94!

SunFest needs to get out there for sure as well as a few other things. After that there's just the handful of sets that Joe mentioned that still don't circulate.

I know lots of people have been looking for 4/28/94 just as it's the one 94 that seemed to never circulate around here even partially.

zenster

MAD PROPS TO SHANE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!
AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE DISCS!!!!

My 11 year search is over!!

WOW!!!

im home now so any one who needs B&P let me know : )
Enjoy!

zenster

Quote from: guyforgetIf any of those DATs are worth transferring in a digital domain we can arrange this...

DID YOU GET THE BOX OF DATS I SENT ???

noah
Enjoy!