News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

30 Days of Dead

Started by nab, November 01, 2010, 12:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sMILEy

Quote from: runawayjimbo on November 03, 2011, 02:49:40 PM
I like how they are keeping the "Past Days" links though. I don't think they had that last year because I remember being pissed at myself when I would miss a day here or there (until someone posted the compilation somewhere at the end of the month).

Awesomee!!
I didn't even realize they had that this year.
Fixes my problem

mattstick

If anyone wants to enter an official guess today, it's...

12/9/81.

barnesy305

Today's sounds like '74 to me, or even late '73.

mehead

kinda weak that they ended this with another Lazy > Supplication  :|
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

the beginning of my dislike of Bobby is clearly Lazy> Supplication

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

nab

A link to the entire 2011 30 Days of Dead can be found on this page:

http://www.dead.net/30DaysOfDead/

The zip itself:

http://174.129.28.194/30days2011.zip

mistercharlie

Only two more days, if they plan on doing it again this year, until this starts back up! Purely speculation at this point though.  :music:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

IT'S BACK!!!!

http://www.dead.net/30daysofdead/

Today's song... Sugaree

Man, I love November!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

That's a rippin' good Sugaree.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

gainesvillegreen

I am getting a kick out of people identifying the song in the comments, and the reaction it provokes.

Not the biggest High Time fan, ready for tomorrow's already (but I guess I will hang out with this High Time show today until then  :music:).
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

barnesy305

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on November 02, 2012, 10:12:43 AM
I am getting a kick out of people identifying the song in the comments, and the reaction it provokes.

Not the biggest High Time fan, ready for tomorrow's already (but I guess I will hang out with this High Time show today until then  :music:).

This is hard for me to grasp, but to each their own, I guess.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: barnesy305 on November 02, 2012, 05:00:42 PM

Put another way, wouldn't the Jack-A-Roe from this show have been just as good a choice as this High Time if not better? The Toodeloo? The Fire? I guess that is more what I meant.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

barnesy305

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on November 02, 2012, 06:00:42 PM
Quote from: barnesy305 on November 02, 2012, 05:00:42 PM

Put another way, wouldn't the Jack-A-Roe from this show have been just as good a choice as this High Time if not better? The Toodeloo? The Fire? I guess that is more what I meant.

Gotcha. High Time just strikes a more personal note for me, it cuts deep.

mattstick

What show is the High Time from?  My guess was 5/26/77