News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

What Team You Rootin' For?

Started by August, October 04, 2006, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

lets go mets...

even though my ex is the reason i got into them and she should suffer...
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

tet

the Tigers have as big of a chance of winning this series as a non-Kenyan does of winning any marathon.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

August

Quote from: tet on October 05, 2006, 02:50:20 PM
the Tigers have as big of a chance of winning this series as a non-Kenyan does of winning any marathon.

jinx.
a

flow00

Quote from: flow00 on October 04, 2006, 05:45:52 PMMy prediction: Tigers 5, Yankees 3. You wait and see, Mattstick. The Tigers will prevail.  :-D

Actual score: Tigers 4, Yankees 3.  :banana:

flow00

^^^^^^^^^^^  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Quote from: tet on October 05, 2006, 02:50:20 PM

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

Quote from: jephrey on October 05, 2006, 05:39:47 PM
The Bears!

they don't count, the rest of the NFC is menstruating at the moment. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ma215

If the Yankees lose to the Tigers i wiil go walk naked in the Bronx one night. It's just not gonna happen. Even tho they lost today they got way too much hitting for the Tigers to stop. My only worry (like Tet) is Johnson pitching tomorrow. Not to mention A-Rod. But besides that they are loaded. I just cant see the Tigers winning this series.  And i'm waiting for the Mets to blow this game tonight.  Even tho I would like to see another Subway Series. The first one,Yankees-Mets  (not including the 15 or so other New York only series) ended perfectly.

sls.stormyrider

"If the Yankees lose to the Tigers i wiil go walk naked in the Bronx one night"

just remember-it's gotta be South Bronx. Riverdale doesn't count :-P
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

nab

Opps, that didn't work.  Gonna have to learn how to post images.  Anyway, go TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!

(there ya go!  -tet)

Thanks for the image, too bad it didn't help the Twins any.

August

ma215

What the F*** happened w/ the Yankees?  If I havent invested so many years in rooting for them I would throw them under the bus for what's happened these last three years. Unfortunately, it does not seem that many of the players have the right attitude to compete for a championship every year, A-Rod anyone?  It seams like Jeter is the only one in the line-up w/ mental toughness to handle pressure in the playoffs. Oh well, should be an interesting offseason to say the least.

mattstick

I've never been more glad a prediction I made did'nt pan out!

Congrats Tigers!

flow00

Quote from: ma215 on October 05, 2006, 10:23:09 PM
If the Yankees lose to the Tigers i wiil go walk naked in the Bronx one night. It's just not gonna happen. Even tho they lost today they got way too much hitting for the Tigers to stop. My only worry (like Tet) is Johnson pitching tomorrow. Not to mention A-Rod. But besides that they are loaded. I just cant see the Tigers winning this series.  And i'm waiting for the Mets to blow this game tonight.  Even tho I would like to see another Subway Series. The first one,Yankees-Mets  (not including the 15 or so other New York only series) ended perfectly.

Get walking, baby! The Tigers are for real. I'm going to at least two of the ALCS games next weekend to watch the Tigers put an end to the A's. No one seemed to have faith in the top pitching team in the majors. A team with rookies, washed-out veterans and a dream to lift a sinking city beat the best team money can buy. It's great to live in Detroit right now.  Everything here is turning around for the better, and it's propelling the baseball team. It's almost magical. Fireworks lit up the sky, and people forgot about their plight. What a great day for the country's forgotten city.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: ma215 on October 05, 2006, 10:23:09 PM
If the Yankees lose to the Tigers i wiil go walk naked in the Bronx one night.

I want pictures.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."