News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/22 Magnaball Night 2 - Post-Show Discussion

Started by anthrax, August 23, 2015, 10:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Hicks

Just watched the drive-in set again, what a stunning audio/visual presentation, just brimming with creativity. 

I had so much fun streaming the shows and following the developments of the tour this summer. 

This band will always have the capacity to just floor me and blow my mind. 

THANK YOU PHISH!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

This fucking Tweezer hits some next level shit.  I finally got around to relistening to it.  It's def the best Tweezer of the tour in my opinion. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

jam>

This Tweezer > Caspian > Tweezer is the best Phish I have seen in I don't know how many years. I was there and I'm biased but this just floors me. I've relistened a bunch of times and just saw this video and teared up a few times. Wow.

emay

VDB

Just came here to reiterate that the end of this Blaze On is mint.
Is this still Wombat?

gah

Quote from: sophist on September 10, 2015, 07:15:27 AM
This fucking Tweezer hits some next level shit.  I finally got around to relistening to it.  It's def the best Tweezer of the tour in my opinion. 

Quote from: jam> on September 10, 2015, 07:38:20 AM

This Tweezer > Caspian > Tweezer is the best Phish I have seen in I don't know how many years. I was there and I'm biased but this just floors me. I've relistened a bunch of times and just saw this video and teared up a few times. Wow.

I'm on my fourth round of this here this morning, and it's made my Monday so great. I'll third the above opinions. Thank you phish.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

mbw

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

shoreline99

Quote from: gah on September 14, 2015, 11:08:56 AM
Quote from: sophist on September 10, 2015, 07:15:27 AM

Quote from: jam> on September 10, 2015, 07:38:20 AM

I'm on my fourth round of this here this morning, and it's made my Monday so great. I'll third the above opinions. Thank you phish.

I just re-listened to the Magnaball sets this week a few times, and this Tweezer->Caspian is definitely one of my favorite jams of the festival. And the drive-in set was insanely good.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

cancel your zoom meetings on wednesday morning!  the first 3 setter for dinner and a movie is coming at you.  too bad they're not showing the 4th set!

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on April 10, 2020, 02:28:32 PM
cancel your zoom meetings on wednesday morning!  the first 3 setter for dinner and a movie is coming at you.  too bad they're not showing the 4th set!
Hell yes
Paug FTMFW!

khalpin

Bummer, I was really hoping the rumors were true for the non-3.0 show streams.