News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Redskins

Started by antelope19, October 31, 2005, 01:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

So in essence, you have NO chance of making the playoffs, with our win next week vs. KC then the romping you shall receive in DC from us the week after...  :lol:

GO GIANTS!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

antelope19

Based on the first game we had this season, you have earned the rights to talk some shit, but there ain't no way thats gonna happen again!!!!  They were playing on PURE Addrenalin (sp?)  that afternoon.  They don't have Wellington Mara motivating them this time.  No disrespect intended to that wonderful man.  But this times' gonna be different.  Mark my words!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

now that the sympathy fix is done and gone, the gintz will have to try and win on their merits.
oh wait...
there goes that chance of the gintz winning.

rowjimmy

AHEM
:-D

Hell M-F-ing Yeah.

DallASS go home.

antelope19

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sweeping the Cowboys is always nice.  But doing it like that, now thats just incredible.  That made my day yesterday.  And now we are actually in decent position to make the playoffs since both Minnesota and Atlanta lost!!!!!  Who would have thought it, thats where I am...... :mrgreen:

tet

and whats gonna happen when you get spanked again this weekend? :-o

don't worry, there are plenty of golf courses in the DC area with tee time in January.... :mrgreen:
-Phish

antelope19

Oh PLEASE!!!!

Prediction:

Redskins 19 Giants 6
But we won't know until the game is actually played on sunday.  I would bet a lot that it won't be the same outcome as last time.  The Giants don't have much to be playing for, the skins have everything to be playing for.

rowjimmy

antelope19

I love the not so friendly debates also.   :-D :-D :-D :evil:

rowjimmy

Sure it's friendly.
Not like anyone pointed out who was on the winning end on Sept. 11, 2005 @ FedEx Field with a final score of 9-7
I'm fairly certain that it wasn't a team from a city often described as windy...

but anyway.. It's not like anyone pointed that out.

antelope19

This is true.  I saw a stat yesterday that boggled my mind.  Did you know that we are 8-2 in conference this year?  Unbelievable!!!!!  8-2????  If we hadn't blown a few leads in the fourth quarter against a few AFC teams, we would be sittin' pretty right now.  But, thats all speculation.

And yes, while I dislike all fans of other NFC east teams, this is still a friendly debate. :-D

antelope19

Quote from: gonePHishing on November 18, 2005, 03:09:14 AM
The Redskins aren't going anywhere. Don't be fooled by the Mark Brunell to Santana Moss connection that works once in awhile. The Cowboys are the clear leaders in the NFC East, holding the tiebreaker over New York, where Eli is showing he's still got the young QB jitters. And McNabb is done for the season, so the Eagles are climbing a steep hill. Go Cowboys. Go Tuna.

Oh ya, and what ever happened to this guy?  Is this the guy who deleted his own account after getting into a major argument?  Silly dallas fans.   :-D

tet

Quote from: antelope19 on December 19, 2005, 03:20:36 PM
Oh PLEASE!!!!

Prediction:

Redskins 19 Giants 6
But we won't know until the game is actually played on sunday.  I would bet a lot that it won't be the same outcome as last time.  The Giants don't have much to be playing for, the skins have everything to be playing for.

here's to hoping the Redskins also think the game is on Sunday so they don't show up on time...   it is in fact on Saturday FYI, and the Giants have plenty to be playing for, like clinching a playoff spot.  They need a win in the last two games to secure their own destiny, and I imagine they won't want it to wait until New Years eve in Oakland...  though i'm sure they'll relish the opportunity to pound Kerry Collins into the ground a few times just for old times sake.

beating a mediocre Dallas team doesn't give you taunting rights over the entire division.  when you look up in the standings and don't see another team listed ahead of you, then you can talk... 
-Phish

tet

Quote from: antelope19 on December 19, 2005, 03:40:19 PM
Quote from: gonePHishing on November 18, 2005, 03:09:14 AM
The Redskins aren't going anywhere. Don't be fooled by the Mark Brunell to Santana Moss connection that works once in awhile. The Cowboys are the clear leaders in the NFC East, holding the tiebreaker over New York, where Eli is showing he's still got the young QB jitters. And McNabb is done for the season, so the Eagles are climbing a steep hill. Go Cowboys. Go Tuna.

Oh ya, and what ever happened to this guy?  Is this the guy who deleted his own account after getting into a major argument?  Silly dallas fans.   :-D

no he tucked his tail between his legs and ran after we called him out for being a complete tool in a thread he jacked a few weeks ago...  but your sentiment is correct, 'silly dallas fans...'
-Phish

antelope19

Thanks for the heads up on the saturday game.  I had no clue.  I am going to keep my mouth shut until I get my facts straight. hahahaha.   :roll: