News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

First Song at Hampton

Started by cactusfan, October 01, 2008, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Quote from: sunrisevt on October 28, 2008, 12:54:53 PM
Ah, the week4paug boot camp. Well done.  :clap:
I just packed roundandback a fat bowl and he chilled out.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

RoundAndBack

The bowl was packed and toked and all is good in the hood.........but definetly no fluffhead. I guess we'll have to wait and see....
:beers:

sophist

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 28, 2008, 11:23:20 AM
Quote from: RoundAndBack on October 28, 2008, 11:18:59 AM
I was not speaking of this forum. I was speaking of "Phish talk" in general and I am not a hater or whatever you cool guys say and I will not relax.
You can give me -5 Karma or whatever you like or like ROWJIMMY did, actaully check to see how many times it was actually mentioned in this post, but all I was saying is that I am sick of it.  Can I not say that without everybody and their mothers getting on my ass?  Can people can disagree here or is that not allowed?

hey man, i'm pretty new here too, and someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe the answer to your question there is:

NO!  :lol:
don't forget the informative charts and pictures, which we provide for the n00bs.    :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

G. Augusto

Quote from: RoundAndBack on October 28, 2008, 12:51:52 PMIt's nice to know I have a place to vent....

Where is that place?
a

kellerb

Quote from: G. Augusto on October 28, 2008, 03:56:56 PM
Quote from: RoundAndBack on October 28, 2008, 12:51:52 PMIt's nice to know I have a place to vent....

Where is that place?
a

I don't know where RoundAndBack's is, but I generally employ the one-cheek-sneak, at least in polite company

Gumbo72203

how do you all feel about a Brother opener? 

Now THAT would fuck shit up realllllll quick

edit:   This just got me thinking....    what are the songs that you think would make people go apeshit the most.  Like, yeah...  okay...  a Ghost or YEM opener would be awesome, but I think there are certain songs that would make people bug more than others.

my list:

Halley's Comet
Tube
Brother
Buried Alive
Mike's Song
Colonel Forbin's Ascent
Divided Sky
Mango Song
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

MiamiPhish

I think I want 2001 to kick it off in the mothership.

rowjimmy

They're gonna play Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back In Town"

/thread

MiamiPhish

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 05, 2008, 08:30:08 AM
They're gonna play Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back In Town"

/thread
/un-shun
... in tight leather pants
/re-shun

redrum

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on November 04, 2008, 08:44:10 PM
This just got me thinking....    what are the songs that you think would make people go apeshit the most. 

Antelope
Llama
Fluffhead
Divided
Axilla
Tube
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Mr Minor

HYHU>

Suspicious Minds (with the lighted cape)>

HYHU  (extended jam in which Trey and Fish eventually switch back and segue into)>

Crowd goes nutz.

Declan

Why dont we do it in the road?
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

MiamiPhish

Quote from: Mr Minor on November 05, 2008, 09:45:06 AM
HYHU>

HYHU  (extended jam in which Trey and Fish eventually switch back and segue into)>

Crowd goes nutz.
If they open with an Argent song, followed by an Elvis song, I will throw a water balloon at Trey's face.  :wink:

The Ghost

rowjimmy

Quote from: MiamiPhish on November 05, 2008, 04:19:25 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on November 05, 2008, 09:45:06 AM
HYHU>

Crowd goes nutz.
If they open with an Argent song, followed by an Elvis song, I will throw a water balloon at Trey's face.  :wink:

Suspicious Minds is one of my favorite Fishman jams.