News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Wrigley Re-Release

Started by mistercharlie, April 21, 2016, 07:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ticketing/phish.jsp

There are some Friday tix. All the field's are gone already, but there are some seats left.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

Quote from: Madeinez on June 20, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Most importantly, I want to know what the forum is all about.

It's about to get crazy, is what it's about. It's about to go off, my friend, so hold on to your hat. That is, if you're wearing a hat. Which if you're not, oh man, I don't know. You're going to have a serious problem. Everyone here is wearing a hat, that much I can assure you, and not just any hat, but a very special hat, a special hat that we're all wearing at once, if you know what I mean, and if you don't know what I mean, then I guess we can just forget about you wearing it. So, I don't know. Maybe try a derby? Pork-pie? One of those might work. But no promises, okay? Good luck. We're all pulling for you. Some of us are, anyway. Well, a couple of us. Okay, in truth it's just the one guy, it's his job to deal with new people and hat issues, which you seem to be having a very serious case of, and, to be honest, I think we're all getting a little frustrated at this point. Is it that hard to wear a hat? Is it? No. It is not. You're making a much bigger thing out of this than the situation warrants. Maybe you need a cooling down period. Give it a week, maybe a month, a year if need be. I once knew a guy waited four years before he found the right hat. Don't rush into it. Let us know when you're ready, and we'll reconsider your application in a timely fashion. You're welcome.

anthrax

there's a hat called a pork pie?  man, first i find out the same guy who engineered slayers reign in blood produced story of the ghost and now this.  what a week!  MIND BLOWN!

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy