News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LOST?

Started by August, September 10, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

so when is vin deisel showing up??
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

August

sorry.
he was in the last ten minutes ,as well!
agst

jephrey

I have a theory...

1. Jin is affected by the island and has the Locke-esque change.

2.  He could speak it all along (nah)

3.  He is repeating something that someone said in his best interpretation. 

4.  I don't think he looked disheviled when they showed him...  Flashback?  But that would mean he could speak it all along.

More Jin notes.  before he ran out to the beach, the others had to hold him for a while.  Did he know that Ana was one of them?  Why wouldn't he?  He wasn't blindfolded?

eerie.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mattstick

first of all, I just bought a DVD-Recorder, and I already have DVR - so let me tell you how sweet it is to record these, then dump them onto DVD - I'll have the entire second season ready to re-watch the minute it ends!

secondly, it seems like those are'nt "the others" Russo warned about - but are a group of people from the tail section of the plane - and they did'nt have Jack around to keep them civilized, so they've gone Lord of the Flies.

rowjimmy

Jin told Sawyer and Michael that he was blindfolded. thats why he didn't see that chick before.

jin has been able to speak English for a while now, I suspect that he learned it
a) for his job  (most likely)
or
b) because, he was planning to abandon his job once they 'delivered the watch' in LA

Next week....
Hurley episode.

jephrey

I am watching season 1 over again (torrenting it from TV recording).  I think the awareness of Lost-nuts has increased, so I want to go back to those episodes with that same awareness.  At the same time, I'll just torrent this season and watch them over again too.

I don't know the deal with downloading the episodes, I suppose it's the same as recording it from the tv yourself, so I imagine no legal issues.

In the trailer, was Jin well dressed and cleaned up when he spoke?  Maybe his wife is having a dream that he'll come around.  I am not jumping on the wagon that he could speak english all along.  Why would he not have broke it out???  Especially out ou the beach with Sawyer and Mike?

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mattstick

crnl4bn

i've never actually seen this show, but I thought you guys would appreciate this...

http://www.lost-tv.com/

the linked page contains everytihing from pics & videos to transcrips to episode spoilers and exclusive info...
http://db.etree.org/flavaflav

This opportune physical form
Is worth more than a wish-granting gem.
You only gain its like the once.
So hard to get, so easily destroyed,
It's like a lightning bolt in the sky.

Contemplate this, and you will realize
All worldly actions are but winnowed chaff,
And night and day you must
Extract some essence from your life.
I, the yogi, practiced this way;
You, wanting liberation, do the same!

- Lord Tsongkhapa, King of the Dharma

rowjimmy

VA $l!m

BTW., if you guys ever miss a wed. nite episode, they are replaying each week on sat. nite as well.

VA $l!m

3 weeks w/out a episode...
-withdrawl setting in... :-(

rowjimmy

3 weeks?
oh damn, yer right
Good thing i have last week's on the dvr.
time to re-re-re-watch it

VA $l!m

HEY Now! :mrgreen:

new episode tonite!
--finally.

VA $l!m

DAmmmnnnn!! :-o :-o

crazyiness tonite! 8-)

--next week, special extended episode!! :-D :mrgreen:

August