News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017/09/01-03 Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by Lifeboy, March 24, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 30, 2017, 06:42:18 PM
Quote from: emay on August 29, 2017, 10:19:38 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 29, 2017, 08:36:17 AM
If someone posts for me an update to the RC, I'll put it in the first post.

WTU & Jauntee (Sunday)
Caravan (Sat/Sun)
Hicks
WillBreathes
KOP
anthrax
lifeboy
VDB
Undermind

In for all 3 actually.  :beers:

:beers: :beerbang: :rawk: :clap: :banana:

VDB

Quote from: zimbra on August 30, 2017, 06:32:28 PM
I have flights and lodging, no tickets. However, I'm coming from Houston and the airports are all closed so not sure I'll be able to make it. If so, still need a ticket!

Did IAH not open today? I have a friend flying up from there and he was getting nervous. Start driving!
Is this still Wombat?

zimbra

Quote from: VDB on August 30, 2017, 08:25:08 PM
I have flights and lodging, no tickets. However, I'm coming from Houston and the airports are all closed so not sure I'll be able to make it. If so, still need a ticket!

Did IAH not open today? I have a friend flying up from there and he was getting nervous. Start driving!

Some airports opened today but most flights through Saturday have been canceled. My 7AM Friday morning flight was canceled and the earliest they could get us on is 8PM Saturday.... Thinking our Denver trip is now canceled.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

Quote from: zimbra on August 30, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

Some airports opened today but most flights through Saturday have been canceled. My 7AM Friday morning flight was canceled and the earliest they could get us on is 8PM Saturday.... Thinking our Denver trip is now canceled.

That bites....Maybe drive to another TX or LA airport?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 30, 2017, 11:49:28 PM

That bites....Maybe drive to another TX or LA airport?
. Austin airport is firing on all cylinders. Airlines will let you change with no fees due to the storm. Do it!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Gundo

That's a shame. Trey just confirmed via twitter that they forgot to play Brother during Baker's Dozen, so they'll play it this weekend.

emay

TODAY!!  :banana: :rockout: :crazy:  :beerbang: :rawk: :crazy:

will be in lot by 5 with some deli sandwiches, dabs, and beers if anyone wants to meet up

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emay on September 01, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

will be in lot by 5 with some deli sandwiches, dabs, and beers if anyone wants to meet up

Get yer delis, dabs and dank brew here!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

Doin' it right!

Go for the perfecta--get a pedicure?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

GBL

Wish I was there!  Would definitely grab a sammich and a beer from you!

Have fun everyone!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 01, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

Doin' it right!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard I wish, it wouldnt be the same without crazy dave

ph92

Quote from: emay on September 01, 2017, 12:49:52 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on September 01, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

Doin' it right!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard I wish, it wouldnt be the same without crazy dave
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Better have some pastrami on rye my guy.

Can't wait
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH