News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/8/25-28 Lockn' Music Festival, Arrington, VA

Started by phil, February 29, 2016, 11:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

In that interview Shapiro said "this will be the first time since Fare Thee Well that members of Phish and GD play together". He must've missed the article on his own website about Mike playing with Phil the other night at Terrapin Crossroads.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 21, 2016, 11:28:24 AM
Very excited for these Phil sets.
I think we're talking to Chris Pandolfi from the Stringdusters today (HFPod Quick Hit from last night's show). Dude's gotta be psyched. He's a big Phish & Dead fan.

ask him about their song selection for the set!

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 21, 2016, 11:47:13 AM
In that interview Shapiro said "this will be the first time since Fare Thee Well that members of Phish and GD play together". He must've missed the article on his own website about Mike playing with Phil the other night at Terrapin Crossroads.

I think he just likes money and thats a good selling line. Doubt he cares if its true or not.

qop24

Count me in for this one as well - cannot wait!
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

VDB

Not giving up on Vegas, of course, but it is dawning on me that I could do the entirety of Lockn' for basically the same cost.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

VDB

All four nights of Vegas would definitely be more. I'm just aiming for the last two. Still academic at this point. Vegas is the goal.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

If you dl the Lockn app, set times are posted.

sunrisevt

Summer camp just ended and I'm off for 3 weeks...

I'm trying to weigh Lockn vs. Dick's...

...then weigh the winner vs. visiting the UK, Amsterdam, & Poland w a crew in October.

:crazy:

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

barnesy305

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 23, 2016, 12:48:00 PM

...then weigh the winner vs. visiting the UK, Amsterdam, & Poland w a crew in October.

Um, go to Europe.

mehead

Quote from: barnesy305 on August 23, 2016, 02:45:35 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on August 23, 2016, 12:48:00 PM

Um, go to Europe.

Yeah. What he said.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sunrisevt

^^^Noted, but the travel budget is a factor. The Lockn lineup offers a fuck of a lot of bang for my traveling buck.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 23, 2016, 03:34:05 PM
^^^Noted, but the travel budget is a factor. The Lockn lineup offers a fuck of a lot of bang for my traveling buck.

Lockn will be fun, no doubt, but
Quote from: barnesy305 on August 23, 2016, 02:45:35 PM
Um, go to Europe.

If you fail to take this advice, I will still welcome you happily in VA this weekend.

barnesy305

I hear you about the cost, Lockn will def be cheaper. That being said, I'm rooting for you to go to Europe, I went recently for the first time and had a goddamn blast. Totally worth the extra dough, for sure. Crunch some numbers and maybe we will see you this weekend!