News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-07-18 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV

Started by anthrax, July 19, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

7-18-18
Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey's
Stateline, NV

I:  AC/DC Bag, Martian Monster, Ass Handed, Everything's Right, 555, The Wedge, Lawn Boy, GBOTT, Ocelot, My Sweet One, Theme, Bathtub Gin

II:  DWD>WTU, Blaze On, I Always Wanted It This Way, Joy, LxL, 2001, YEM

E:  Suzy

rowjimmy

First set was solid and lengthy.
Opening pairing was great and, I think a great way to launch a show. Everything's Right was really nice... a bit of mustard in there. Good songs follow but don't distinguish themselves particularly until Ocelot jams. I really like this jam. Decent peak to wrap Gin & the set.

emay

mehead

Quote from: emay on July 19, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
wanted that yem at the gorge!

Surprised it made an appearance this early into the tour. Maybe, just maybe, it will be put into rotation a bit more. I would be ok with that.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Yeah kinda bummed about that, if they don't play it this weekend I'll be at a 13 show gap. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 19, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
First set was solid and lengthy.
Opening pairing was great and, I think a great way to launch a show. Everything's Right was really nice... a bit of mustard in there. Good songs follow but don't distinguish themselves particularly until Ocelot jams. I really like this jam. Decent peak to wrap Gin & the set.

Set Two is nice but stays in a close orbit.
DWD > WTU is cool. Weirdos complain about the frequency of WTUs. I will hereby complain about the complainers. Boom. Done. Saved us some time.
Moving on.
I like this Blaze On. It's rad despite not lasting very long.
IAWITW is where we achieve orbit, float around in zero-g before reentering for Joy. Fine placement, imo.
LxL is good. Fish seemed to be on top of it. Cool Iron Man tease, bro.
2001 is average (great) and a solid YEM wraps it up.

Oh yeah. They also played Suzy which is fine and good.

Quote from: Hicks on July 19, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

Yeah kinda bummed about that, if they don’t play it this weekend I’ll be at a 13 show gap.

Don't worry. You'll get two Soul Planets. That's basically the same thing!