News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Junior Seau drives off cliff hours after domestic violence arrest

Started by Undermind, October 18, 2010, 02:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

sad story

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5699659&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

QuoteJunior Seau arrested, crashes

ESPN.com news services

The car of Junior Seau went off a cliff and landed close to the beach in Carlsbad, Calif., early Monday morning after the former All-Pro linebacker was arrested.

Seau was arrested in Oceanside, Calif., on suspicion of domestic violence, the watch commander there confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com. He was booked into the Vista Detention Facility early Monday morning and posted bail after 3 a.m. local time.

Carlsbad police later responded to a 911 call of a single vehicle off the road and dispatched police and fire personnel. Seau's Cadillac SUV was found on the beach 30 feet below the roadside.

Seau, 41, was the only person in the vehicle and was transported to Scripps La Jolla Hospital. Police Lt. Paul Mendez says Seau was conscious and and remains hospitalized with minor injuries.

An investigation into the accident is ongoing.

Seau is a 12-time Pro Bowler who played for the Chargers, Dolphins and Patriots. He played in seven games for New England last season.

Seau's arrest and car accident were first reported by TMZ.com.

Information from ESPNLosAngeles.com's Arash Markazi and The Associated Press was used in this report.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

Poster Nutbag

After driving his vehicle off a 30 foot cliff and coming away with only minor injuries; I'd say it's a pretty damn lucky story...

For all the years he was in the NFL, he cams across as totally professional and calm headed. I wonder what got into him to drive him to this...

*and uh!! no pun intended...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

JPhishman

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on October 26, 2010, 12:46:36 AM
After driving his vehicle off a 30 foot cliff and coming away with only minor injuries; I'd say it's a pretty damn lucky story...

For all the years he was in the NFL, he cams across as totally professional and calm headed. I wonder what got into him to drive him to this...

*and uh!! no pun intended...

Woman problems with a side of steroid guilt would be my guess.  :|
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

kellerb