News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Looks like I might be in for SPAC or Hartford. Hope to see you all there boys!
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Igbo

Quote from: antelope19 on June 08, 2009, 02:14:14 PM
Watch out! Igbo has a wicked Left Jab!   :-D  I think he was beating me up for my $1 grilled cheese!

Yeah sorry about that, RJ saying the Lots opened at 11am went straight to my head. By the time you guys saw me, i had a strong pre-game going.

blatboom

Quote from: Igbo on June 09, 2009, 09:03:18 AM
Watch out! Igbo has a wicked Left Jab!   :-D  I think he was beating me up for my $1 grilled cheese!

Yeah sorry about that, RJ saying the Lots opened at 11am went straight to my head. By the time you guys saw me, i had a strong pre-game going.

let's see...

we checked in before 10..
ordered lunch before 11 (they opened the joint up for us)
at the lots around noon (whoops! they don't open until 3 you say?  let's sit at this bar for a couple hours)
in our spot before 3.. drunk.

that's how we rolled.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on June 09, 2009, 09:17:27 AM

let's see...

we checked in before 10..
ordered lunch before 11 (they opened the joint up for us)
at the lots around noon (whoops! they don't open until 3 you say?  let's sit at this bar for a couple hours)
in our spot before 3.. drunk.

that's how we rolled.

LiveNation said 11. Scratchy lot was open.

Glad we waited.

antelope19

It's all good.  I think you were trying to get me off of the cooler as it was decided that was a bad place to stand for the picture.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

But yeah, you guys were troopers.  It was def. an "All Day Affair" for you all.  But then again, I think it was just rowjimmy staying true to this:

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 31, 2009, 11:18:47 PM
We don't fuck around.

shoreline99

Quote from: antelope19 on June 09, 2009, 09:21:41 AM

It's all good.  I think you were trying to get me off of the cooler as it was decided that was a bad place to stand for the picture.   :-D

Dude. you look like stephen hawking in the chair in that one shot ;)  :beers:

antelope19

Quote from: shoreline99 on June 09, 2009, 09:51:57 AM
Quote from: antelope19 on June 09, 2009, 09:21:41 AM

Dude. you look like stephen hawking in the chair in that one shot ;)  :beers:

:lol:  I kinda thought the same thing myself.   :|

:-)

shoreline99

WhatstheUse?

I must say guys, I feel truly honered to have become the new  :-D!
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 09, 2009, 10:31:00 AM
I must say guys, I feel truly honered to have become the new  :-D!

+k kid. Sorry I missed you @ JB! Catch you later in the tour?

guyforget

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that camden meet-up looks epic-city, i had some of y'all txt'ing me, wish i could have made it up for that one.  setlist looks pretty great as well, wish they would have busted out that 4 song encore at JB friday night....  blah. 

we've got a mini-meetup going on as goodabouthood and his buddy are crashing with us here in asheville, we havent really hung out yet since they didnt get in until late last night after we were already crashed out after an excellent dinner @ zambra (lamb's tongue, rabbit livers!) and some fat tire 22's.

-AD_

blatboom

I'm still not quite right today and my neck is very sore.  I blame Phish.

rowjimmy

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on June 09, 2009, 10:52:01 AM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that camden meet-up looks epic-city, i had some of y'all txt'ing me, wish i could have made it up for that one.  setlist looks pretty great as well, wish they would have busted out that 4 song encore at JB friday night....  blah. 

we've got a mini-meetup going on as goodabouthood and his buddy are crashing with us here in asheville, we havent really hung out yet since they didnt get in until late last night after we were already crashed out after an excellent dinner @ zambra (lamb's tongue, rabbit livers!) and some fat tire 22's.

They're both good friends of mine.  Take care of them!   :-D  I hope you all have a blast!