News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

McGrupp

I'm still recovering too - some might say I had too much fun on Sunday, but I think it was just right  :wink:. A night or two off was definitely in order for me, though.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sunrisevt

Quote from: guyforget on June 09, 2009, 10:52:01 AM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that camden meet-up looks epic-city, i had some of y'all txt'ing me, wish i could have made it up for that one.  setlist looks pretty great as well, wish they would have busted out that 4 song encore at JB friday night....  blah. 

we've got a mini-meetup going on as goodabouthood and his buddy are crashing with us here in asheville, we havent really hung out yet since they didnt get in until late last night after we were already crashed out after an excellent dinner @ zambra (lamb's tongue, rabbit livers!) and some fat tire 22's.

::sunrisevt loves Zambra::
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on June 09, 2009, 11:27:11 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 09, 2009, 11:11:20 AM
My voice is only at 50%...

that good?

Not really

I'm so leaving after this mandatory sexual harrassment seminar.

Mr Minor

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 09, 2009, 12:22:46 PM

that good?

Not really

Teaching how to do it without getting caught?

rowjimmy

Quote from: Mr Minor on June 09, 2009, 01:43:01 PM

that good?

Not really

Teaching how to do it without getting caught?

Figured that out years ago.

hoodie22

My body isn't too happy with the damage I did to it over the last week. But I had an absolutely AMAZING time!
It was great to meet up with you all, next time I'll have to try and make it a little earlier. Good times.
Can't wait till august!

G. Augusto

hoodie22

kellerb

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

WhatstheUse?

Chilled with goodabouthood for quite a while tonight.  Real nice guy.

Also briefly met sophist, noodle, and someone I can't remember but stopped me and said they recognized me from pics on the paug!  :-D
Bring in the dude!

G. Augusto

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 10, 2009, 12:45:38 AM
Chilled with goodabouthood for quite a while tonight.  Real nice guy.

Also briefly met sophist, noodle, and someone I can't remember but stopped me and said they recognized me from pics on the paug!  :-D

Was it phil?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Buffalo Budd

that good?

Not really

I keep picturing the family guy episode where Peter has to attend the sexual harrassment meeting.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.